Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitten time!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 9:35

Batsong hummed quietly to herself as she sorted through some herbs in her little den workspace. Once things were nice and tidy organized. She went over across camp to the nursery. Gorsekit was the newest kit and batsong was very eager to check up on the new kit as a wellness visit and to get to know them a bit more too. She always liked kits and being around them was usually pretty fun… they could be loud at times but that was okay she supposed.

She was a rather shy cat, few words but very observant. She never wanted to be the center of attention but always knew what was going on around her in camp.

Peeking into the nursery she purred softly her eyes adjusting to the lower light. She spotted the small fur ball of a kit and gently greeted hello it’s good to meet you young one, I’m batsong and I’m just here to check up on you and see how you are doing and make sure all is well she explained in a tender tone. She went slowly over sitting by the kit looking them over a bit. All looked good to her. Which was a very good relief as windclan needed good strong apprentices and warriors soon.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
SaulGoodcat

SaulGoodcat

Characters : Gorsekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit
Number of posts : 7

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 1:21

Gorsekit awoke with a yawn, blinking until the bleariness in his bright yellow eyes cleared. An unfamiliar scent - a sharp, tangy, yet not unpleasant, smell - reached his parted jaws. He twitched his diminutive nose, stifling a sneeze as an unfamiliar voice entered the den. Glancing up from where he was nestled warmly against his mother's belly, the kit noticed a black she-cat, who had introduced herself as Batsong.

A pang of worry at the stranger's sudden appearance flit through him, but was soon eased by the she-cat's gentle demeanor and an encouraging lick from his mother. Gorsekit lay still, allowing Batsong to examine him.

"N-nice to meet you, too!", he chirped, "Is all well with me?" he tilted his head up curiously, awaiting the older feline's answer.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 14:07

Batsong inspected the kit carefully. Sniffing at him and looking over carefully so she wouldnt miss anything. If there was anything wrong she wanted to catch it early. Luckily, to her delight, she found nothing wrong or of worry.

"Yes you are very healthy" she replied confidently. "hmm if you would like, you could come with me for the afternoon and help sort herbs in the med den, it might be something different than being in the nursery?" she offered the kit, the mother might enjoy the quiet break for a little while.

"hmm if your mother agrees to that of course" she purred quietly looking over to the queen.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
SaulGoodcat

SaulGoodcat

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 3:02

"Thank goodness!" Gorsekit couldn't suppress a purr of relief at finding out he was, in fact, in peak condition. He sat back on his haunches eagerly, large ears in tune to what the medicine cat was saying. Sorting herbs might be fun, he thought - certainly more fun than being pounced upon by his nursery-mates. The kit turned towards his mother, yellow eyes opened wide.

"That'd be perfectly fine." the calico she-cat blinked gratefully at Batsong.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 11:08

Batsong grinned at the she cat mother, Batsong knew that kits could be a lot of work and tiring. If she could help out by watching Gorsekit for the afternoon well why not then?

Besides, the kit looked to have lots of energy and the med den needed quite a lot of attention at the moment too so this was a good deal all around really.

The black furred molly led the kitten over to the med den flicking her tail back and forth as she went.

Arriving, she showed the kitten around her workspace a little bit.

"This is Birchpaw and my den, cats come here if they get hurt or sick and I try and help them feel better. she explained in her quiet gentle manor.

"and this is all the tools I use to do so" she purred showing Gorsekit the herbs that were here and there.

"each one of these plants has a special use"

she sat down next to the kit.

"but when Im in a rush to get a wounded cat healed, they sometimes get out of order like these ones here" she pointed to the herbs that had gotten put in the wrong spot or were on the floor a bit messy

"I like to keep it really clean so I know where everything is at all times and can get someone the help they need quickly

she purred. She gave a little half smile to the kit... it was so much easier talking to kits somehow.. She probably said more in the past 5 minutes than she sometimes said in days.

The shy cat sometimes had difficulities speaking alots but she was getting better it felt like... he speech lessons with the elders had helped alot with her stutter too whcih was now almost completly gone.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
SaulGoodcat

SaulGoodcat

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 7:14

Gorsekit trotted after Batsong, his plumed tail waving triumphantly back and forth as he struggled to match her pace with his stubby legs. He listened intently to the she-cat as she explained her duties and uses for the various plants he saw - and smelled - around the den. It was more than he had ever seen before in his life! He purred as Batsong sat next to him, enjoying her quiet and gentle demeanor.

"Cool!", he peeped, peering around at the various herbs, "So you know what all of these plants are?" he batted at a nearby leaf, pausing to gaze up at the medicine cat with wide, curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 11:42

Batsong purred grinning down at the young kits curiosity. She wrapped her tail around her front paws and nodded. "It took me a long time to learn them all. Especially because I had no formal mentor. But yes, I do know them all and their uses, it took a long time to learn but I know them so well now that I can identify them even with my eyes closed." she purred softly as she worked next to the kit sorting and straightening things out.

"This here is golden rod" she explained passing the tall herb with its bright yellow flowers over to the kit so he could get a good look of it.

"It helps healing of wounds and can prevent infection" she purred in explanaiton,

She was glad that the kitten was interested in herbs, everyone should have a basic understanding of them she figured. In case as a warrior an emergancy were to come up or something

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitten time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten time!!   Kitten time!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitten time!!
Page 1 of 1