Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptyTue 04 Oct 2022, 5:08 pm

Leopardsun sat at the base of the Jaggedrock, a position she'd grown increasingly used to if not entirely comfortable with, and looked out over ShadowClan's muddy hollow. It was home, and it looked like it now; not the ShadowClan camp of her memory and not the wreck they'd found after the flood, but something new with only a few familiar structures. Or, well- they were all there, now, but different than they were. New locations for some, stronger material for others.

She hadn't forgotten that Nightstar had asked her to handle social delegations. In fact, she had put quite a lot of thought into it, trying to find the best way to approach the subject with the rest of ShadowClan, before settling on something she hoped would go over well with her clanmates- and, if it was well-received, something that could possibly bring them closer together.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather round for a Clan meeting!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2424

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptyWed 05 Oct 2022, 12:21 am

Lightpaw paced in camp, paws itching to do something. She’d just gotten back from a patrol, but still! The thought still nagged at the back of her mind that she needed to somehow make up for the time she spent stranded beyond Highstones. She knew that wasn’t true, that her clan held nothing against her and had likely forgotten all about it, but she couldn’t help herself. After all, she wasn’t some six-moon-old kit. If it weren’t for the flood and its aftermath, she would probably already be a warrior. Actually, she’d helped renovate the warrior den!

The restless tabby’s ears perked up at her cousin the deputy’s call. She eagerly bounded over to see what the meeting was about.

OOC: Yes, Leopardsun and Lightpaw are cousins. Sootwhisker and Snowfoot were both adopted by Froststar.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptyWed 05 Oct 2022, 7:44 pm

Roseburn heard the call of Leopardsun from inside camp, signaling a meeting was to occur. For a moment, Roseburn was a little bitter, knowing that she couldn't attend. Never had she ever wanted to attend a meeting as much as she did now, but she hated being stuck in this medicine den! Of course it was her own fault she was in here, even she would admit that, but that didn't stop her from hating it.

Then she thought about it for a moment. Surely it would be okay to watch the meeting from the entrance to the medicine den? After all, it wasn't like she would be out and about and possibly hurting herself, she would literally be right there, just in a different spot!

So Roseburn made her way to the entrance, one slow pawstep at a time as the bruising in her ribs protested her movements. At least they weren't broken like Nightstar had thought, but stars they hurt! Still, she made her way to the front of the den, taking a seat to hear what Leopardsun had to say.

ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptyThu 06 Oct 2022, 12:58 am

Swiftheart got her kits to settle down and went over to the meeting spot.  They could come with as long as they promised not to interupt or bug the other warriors at the meeting.

She looked around for others to join with, she went to sit next to Lightpaw and hoped that the kits wouldnt bug the apprentice too much.

"I am glad you are back home safely and we are all reunited as one clan again" she purred frienily to the apprentice.  

She didnt know Lightpaw super well yet but since Lightpaw was the kit of her good friend Snowfoot, she figured she should start to get to know her better.  Swiftheart was always pretty good at making new friends

She watched the kits run around as she waited for the deputy to start whatever this was all about. She was not really sure herself what it would be... she hoped everything was alright

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptyFri 07 Oct 2022, 2:05 pm

Sablepaw peeled himself out of his nest at Leopardsun's call. He hadn't missed a clan meeting yet, and wasn't going to start any time soon. Emerging from the apprentice's den, Sablepaw scanned the gathering crowd for his sister. He took a seat next to her, noting the warrior at her other side. Swiftheart, if he recalled correctly. She was on his list. He would get to her eventually, but for now he would stay silent and wait for the announcement.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting Output12                   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting Output10                          ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptySat 08 Oct 2022, 11:12 am

As her clanmates began to gather, Leopardsun purred. There were few things that made her as happy as ShadowClan gathered together for some reason or another- she loved her Clan with all her heart, and wanted to bring everyone together where she could. Even Roseburn sat in the entrance of the medicine den, attending in her own way. Once a decent crowd had formed, she began to speak. "Thank you for your attention. I'm sure everyone is wonder what this meeting is about- let me explain."

ShadowClan's spotted deputy curled her tail around her side. "Some time ago now- shortly after I was appointed as deputy- Nightstar formally requested that I take over ShadowClan's social delegations. I thought about how to go about it for a while, but I think I've found an idea I like. A chance for ShadowClan to gather, share our own stories and news of recent happenings, and- if necessary- our thoughts and concerns. Something to bring all of us closer together. Sort of like a Gathering- but just us, and everyone is free to speak whenever they would like. Anything you consider important, or just anything you'd like to say."

She looked out over the cats that had gathered. "No one will be forced to participate, but everyone is welcome to. If anyone has anything to say, go ahead- I trust all of you not to talk over each other." Leopardsun blinked, realizing she'd nearly forgotten something important. "Right- if you have anything you'd rather say privately, all you need to do is ask; or just come find me any time."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting EmptySat 08 Oct 2022, 1:44 pm

Swiftheart thought this was a great idea.  Getting a chance to have like a clan gathering was going to be worthwhile and it allowed everyone to offer up advise and suggestions in an open way and allowed them to interact all as a clan with just them and no other clans which was nice !

She was always talkative so of course she had some ideas and thoughts to say.  Once leopardsun had finished she gave a smile and nod to the deputy and stepped forward a little.

Hmm well as everyone knows winter is coming soon.  I think it would be a good idea to be extra prepared, last winter was very bad and the prey low and predators high.  Continuing off the idea of nightstars other message about taking down a predator once you hit warrior, i think the pelts would help in nests a lot to keep warm.  Speaking of, I plan to hunt a fox soon if anyone wants to watch my back you are free to come with, but as per the challenge rules only help if I really need it.   she meowed, taking on a fox was personal to her as it had been long standing the predator she feared a lot because of what happened to night, her and rat back when she was a younger warrior.  Taking it on would prove to herself how much she had grown as a warrior.

Another good idea for winter prepping is making sure fuzzy has all the help he needs in herb gathering? she suggested.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting   ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Quarter-Moon Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock-
Jump to: