Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

last one to post wins… pt. 4

Go down 
+19
Two
Your Every Day Cat
Hover
Flybot
Ash
Muggy
Sunrise
Tiny
Copperbeanz
k
Holly
LadyMelon
cloudypuff
downfive
Nerd
Kitty
Karuna
catlover
Maple
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 9:38 am

Some cats will wonder if Mottledstar is even fit to be a warrior, let alone a leader, if she was going to die after revealing her own mistake.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 9:40 am

Mottlestar* lol

But so far, most cats have just been concerned and mad at Batsong for it from what I can see.

TC, atm though, is dealing with:
-A clanwide
-A murderer's trial
-Mighty reveal
-FR clanhopping

all at once

:)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3256

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:47 am

Skyclan used to be known as Dramaclan, but now it appears Thunderclan is stealing that title. That is a lot of plots to be working on at once.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:07 am

That's what happens when we get Tara as deputy :b

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:41 am

I see...

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:43 am

It's all fine!!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:46 am

It is. If only Tara could be as active in the other clans as Thunderclan and Skyclan. Riverclan has always appeared boring to me since the day I joined in 2022

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:48 am

RC's got some stuff going for it, but it's definitely much more Discord-oriented, so I can understand that.

I have zero clue about Shadowclan and Windclan

But that gives me ideas since I've got two RC cats o/

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 10:51 am

You should definetly join Shadowclan when you get the chance! There isn't much drama, but its fun and have many unusual characters! That, and I'm most active in Shadowclan.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 11:02 am

Copperbeans wrote:
It is. If only Tara could be as active in the other clans as Thunderclan and Skyclan. Riverclan has always appeared boring to me since the day I joined in 2022

:(

How do you know if it's boring unless you give it a try? ;)

We are very small right now, and lack lots of warriors, but I do my best to keep relations between Clan cats interesting and add cool things for everyone to choose how they react to. We do also have a lot of discussion on the discord, but the Clan on-site is full of great people who are fun to rp with! (In my opinion, at least.)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 4:34 pm

Ash wrote:
Copperbeans wrote:

:(

How do you know if it's boring unless you give it a try? ;)

We are very small right now, and lack lots of warriors, but I do my best to keep relations between Clan cats interesting and add cool things for everyone to choose how they react to. We do also have a lot of discussion on the discord, but the Clan on-site is full of great people who are fun to rp with! (In my opinion, at least.)

Oh? I just killed of Sagestone, and I might be able to have a cat in Riverclan... but then again, there aren't any litters currently in Riverclan and I do want my cats to have parents, siblings and kin, you know?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Tiny wrote:
Oh? I just killed of Sagestone, and I might be able to havea cat in Riverclan... but then again, there aren't any litters currently in Riverclan and I do want my cats to have parents, siblings and kin, you know?

I think that Memories and their perma-queen Forestfire may be willing to adopt kits! Aside from that, yeah, I don't know of any other litters in RiverClan at the moment, unfortunately. But you can always try asking in Parent/Mate finder and see if any are coming up soon!

We would love to have you in RiverClan :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 6:41 pm

Very, very excited to free up a slot for RC in the summer- I have plans <3

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 6:41 am

One of these days, I’ll get around to joining RiverClan and SkyClan. Right now, though, my next three characters are all planned for elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 6:59 am

At least for now I have my hands full with SC-related shenanigans (especially after the Gathering)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last one to post wins… pt. 4   last one to post wins… pt. 4 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

last one to post wins… pt. 4
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next