Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storm the Elders (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2197

Storm the Elders (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Dovesight was never keen on visiting Twistpool. He always seemed to have a bite to his words, and she could never quite tell what he thought of her. Today, he had been complaining of aching joints, though, and Dovesight needed to get back to her role as medicine cat. She was still coming from her cold, her head still sore and her eyes still heavy, but the greater part of the illness had gone, and she could hide the rest enough to convince Poppyshine to let her continue her duties.

She had also brought Sandypaw along with her, because yes, and she led her apprentice into the den. "Twistpool? I have some comfrey root for your joints. Is it alright if I come in, or are you busy?"

Storm the Elders (Open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:08 pm

Twistpool

Twistpool lay splayed out uncomfortably in his nest. He didn’t like curling up anymore, not with his cracking joints that popped every time he stood up. But it was almost worse like this, with his front and back legs sticking out of his nest at uncomfortable angles. It was a different sort of pain, though.

At the call of their medicine cat, he grumbled and rolled over onto his belly. “I’m never busy. You think I get anything to do? I stay cooped up here like a relic until StarClan decides it wants me.” He gave a barking laugh as he settled back into his nest. “Come on in then, stop sitting all anxious at the entrance.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:26 am

Sandypaw
Elder's Den

Sandypaw followed her mentor’s tail,
shyly taking cover behind the medicine cat while she chatted with the elder. She nervously held the comfrey in her tiny teeth, waiting untill Twistpool had given consent to enter. After giving DoveSIGHT the herb she retreated to her side, avoiding eye contact while watching curiously. The small she-cat had always been quite anxious when in the presence of elders. It seemed like just about anything could tick them off, and she would die inside if she was ever the one to mess up and upset their peace. These are the wisest cats in Riverclan, and I’m an inexperienced apprentice just waiting to make a fool of myself, she told herself, still crouched by her mentor’s side in a fit of anxiety.

She glanced up at DoveSIGHT, wondering if the molly was really as well as she had told Mama. Sandypaw still worried for her, and tried to take up more duties and chores whenever she could. If she could make her aunt's life a little bit easier, that would be a true success in her eyes.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My incompetence)
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:18 pm

Storm the Elders (Open) Rushingkit-Sprite
Rushing"kit" RiverClan Camp Elder's Den [Topic No. 02] [OPEN]

Rushingkit watched the clan's medicine cats file into the elder's den with interest. What were they doing in there? Perhaps treating some of the many illnesses and injuries such an old cat would most likely have? She tilted her head and pursed her lips as her curiosity got the best of her. It was about time the she-kit paid a visit to the said den. "Kits" are supposed to do that sort of stuff right? Well, it wasn't like she was one of those snivelly little kits but still. She wouldn't mind getting to know the clan's oldest members. The medicine cats were a plus. Today might prove to be an interesting day.

With that in mind, she strode over to the elder's den with purpose, tail high in the air. "Hey! Can I join whatever it is you guys are doing?" She called out as she approached. She didn't even give them a chance to respond before giving them all a toothy grin and plopping herself down without a proper invitation. "I'm bored and decided to watch you guys." She explained then shrugged her shoulders.

Rushing puffed out her chest and looked at them expectantly. "My name's Rushing"kit" but please call me Rushing. I like it better 'cause I ain't no weak little kit! I'm already shaping up to be the best hunter 'cause I caught so many bugs yesterday. You shoulda seen it! They were no match for me!"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:19 pm

Twistpool gave this obnoxious laugh, and Dovesight winced a little as she entered, dropping the comfrey root at the elder's paws. Why did he have to be so loud? Silently, she began to chew up the comfrey root before speaking up again. "Where is your pain the worst? I'll get the root on those areas first."

Another voice sounded behind her, and she turned to see a kit making herself comfy within the den. She couldn't help but let out a mrrow of laughter.

"Well, Rushing, maybe we could get you inside the medicine den sometime. I'm sure there are plenty of bugs in there that we could do without. A strong kit like you might be just what we need!"

Storm the Elders (Open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Storm the Elders (Open)   Storm the Elders (Open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:40 pm

Twistpool

Twistpool scowled when Rushingkit entered behind the medicine cats. It was bad enough how the medicine cat apprentice followed behind Dovesight like a kit, but he could at least understand that she needed to learn what herbs did what. This kit had no business being in here, especially talking about how she wasn’t a weak kit.

“Yes you are a kit,” Twistpool snapped, though his comment was quickly swept away by Dovesight. Other cats were always far more patient than he was, so he just grumbled and shifted in his nest. “My hip joints are the worst offenders. Let’s start there.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP