Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) Empty
PostSubject: Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)   Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 17:00

Smokekit snatched a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile right as the hunting patrolls returned. He trotted happilly, dragging the mouse behind him, until he reached the elders' den. He slipped inside carefully and let the mouse in front of him, his eyes wide and pleading and he dabbed with a paw absently at the gray-furred critter he had brought in.

"Do you have any good stories?" he moaned at the elders, pushing the mouse with his nose towards the older cats. "I have a good story about a cat that told me stories and got a mouse as thanks..." he smiled at the older cats funnily.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)   Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016 - 6:17

Wolfkit bounded over, known for her ferice fiery brave and determined personality grinned at the chance to hearing a story from an Elder. "I wanna listen too!!" She meowed and sat down besides Smokekit.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)   Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016 - 6:28

Smokekit gave Wolfkit a friendly smile and directed his gaze back at his mouse, smiling. His eyes sparkled with anticipation.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)   Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 2:37

Mistfeather smiled at the kit's offer. Being one of the only - actually the only- elders in RiverClan was tough. Although the apprentice's chores were easily finished, exploring and bright kits often visited the old she-cat, asking for stories about the clan before their time. The company was always nice, but for the ex-deputy who needed rest, it was a bit of a nuisance. But as always, she kept a smile on her face for the little ones and decided to entertain Smokekit and Wolfkit.

"Trying to bribe an old girl, are we?" she chuckled, reaching out for the mouse. Although a small pain shot through her disfigured spine, she managed to grab the critter in her paw and bring it close to her.

"Are you sure this isn't poisoned? After all, you're going to have to take care of me when you become an apprentice. How can I be sure you're not trying to get rid of me before you have to remove all of my ticks?" the silver she-cat purred, teasing Smokekit. "How about I tell you how almost everyone in the clan got terribly sick, and you tell me if it's safe to eat this in return. Does that sound fair?"

Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)   Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time (Open To Elders And Kits)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: