Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[c] Sandy and Sprucy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

[c] Sandy and Sprucy Empty
PostSubject: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 15:10

Sprucebark was feeling so much better from all the predator beatings he had received.  He had healed quite nicely now that he had plenty of rest and loving family to look after him. Dove and Sandy had done an excellent job in treating his wounds and making sure he was not pushing it too hard until he was back to 100%.

Now that he felt so much better and completely healed he wanted to help the medicine cats out in their herb gathering. He had surely used a lot of their herbs and he felt obligated to try and at least help restock their supplies. Unfortunately, Auntie Dovesight had been working so hard that she had gotten a bit sick. So it was even more crucial that he help his little sister Sandypaw find herbs for the medicine cat den.

He stretched out his legs and trotted over to where they had agreed to meet earlier.  His face lit up happily seeing her and he gave a little purr. "Sandy!" he purred in warm greeting and with a little flick of his tail eagerly.

"I can't wait to help you find some herbs for your supplies" he meowed.

Giving her a grateful smile he shuffled on his paws a little. "Thanks for taking care of me sis, I really appreciate that. I dunno what I would do without you and Dove. You guys are a great medicine cat team he praised and thanked her. Gently, he rested his head against her shoulder momentarily in thanks and in fellowship.

Now, Sprucebark being the very conscientious rule follower that he was, had also invited another warrior to accompany them, because this was the rules laid out during Perchstar's meeting.

(OOC: its just gonna be an npc warrior who is with them and they are gonna be out of the way, only including because Sprucebark would have a fit with me if I did not follow the clans rules to the letter lols)

Sprucebark was not about to risk anyone's safety.  He knew that his little sister got easily startled at times and had been a bit reserved ever since they were kits. He was not gonna let anything harm or scare her, that was his job! After all.  He had been so scared when she got scooped up by that eagle and he was worried sick that day that he might never see her again.  He wouldn't let anything like that happen.

His memory went back to when Auntie Dovesight took him to his moonstone and how she described what their father Rushtalon was like.

"He was one of the kindest toms you would have ever met. All of us, me, Martenpaw, Kitespring, Rushtalon, we were all very close. And Rushtalon, he looked out for us, you know? Especially me, he always had a knack for protecting me. I never was good at taking care of myself, but with him there.... it was like I didn't need to. As scared as I always was, and I was very scared all the time, Rushtalon made me feel safe. As long as he was there, it was like nothing bad could actually happen."

(Dovesight speaking about Rushtalon)
(Credit to --Dovesight by Karuna) in this topic
((https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48657-sprucepaw-s-moonstone-journey))

He hoped that he could be like his father in that sense and at least let Sandy not have to worry about some things.
Walking with her as they left the safety of camp, he kept extra care to be aware of their surroundings and anything that might be coming after them. He also wanted to learn a bit about the herbs that they would be gathering and some of their uses in case it ever came into need, and to be aware of the interests that Sandy held and what kinds of things she did as a med cat.

"If you point out the herbs, Ill help you carry them back" he suggested to his sister.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 12:46

Sandypaw
Broken Pools

Sandypaw rushed out of the medicine den,
quickly joining Sprucebark. Though tired from restless sleep and constant work, her mood couldn’t help but be improved at the sight of her brother. “Hi Sprucey,” she purred back softly, “Thank you for joining me. It’s really appreciated.” As he rested his head on her shoulder she gently licked his cheek, “You're welcome Spruce, you were a great patient. Just keep being careful alright?”

She dipped her head courteously to the warrior who would be tagging along as further protection from the influx of predators. Though the reminder of the dangers outside camp did not help her nerves. Her eyes impulsively flicked up to the sky, as she was still quite small. She was always afraid it would happen again. But when looking back to Sprucebark, something told her she wouldn't have to worry too much with him as company.

Still, she kept quite close to the larger tom once they left camp. By his side, she excitedly pointed out herbs as she spotted them, before happily explaining their names and uses while gathering them. “This is comfrey,” she meowed while digging up the purple flower, “We use its roots to treat sores and help mend bones, but it also has a special use in soothing wretched claws.” After handing the plant to the tom, she squeaked as she saw one of her favorite herbs across the pools, “I see some marigold over there, come on Sprucey!” Soon the little she-cat was running off again, splashing through the shallow waters.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 16:54

He nodded his head happily yeah I promise to be more careful he purred. He smelled at the purple flower that she was collecting and listened interested in what it’s used we’re doing his best to try and remember it. He happily took it and carried it along as he chased after her playfully when she saw some marigold. The shallow pools were so much fun and he also splashed in them a bit. All the time though he was remaining a guardian mode keeping his eyes out for hawks or anything lurking about.

He sniffed at the marigold and sneezed a bit from its smell. Hmm maybe he was allergic to it or something. What’s it for sandy?” he asked very curious , he was so happy that the herbs and being med cat brought her so much joy… he for one couldn’t remember all these names and what they all were for. Grinning he tagged her shoulder a little with his tail hehe … sandy? Your it! he gave a giggle before running out before her. He was usually a very focused Tom and wouldn’t normally play silly games like this but something got into him for the day and he wanted to spend time and fun with sandy.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 15:18

Sandypaw
Broken Pools

She laughed at his sneeze before answering the query,
“Infection, bleeding, and stiff joints. Isn’t it just the prettiest thing?” Sandypaw once again began to dig up the flower, only to be interrupted by Sprucebark’s tail resting on her shoulder. She looked up to the tom, who announced a game of tag! She giggled and gave chase, glad the usually structured and serious warrior knew to have fun.

“You better run faster!” she cheered, though Sprucebark certainly didn’t need to change his pace. With how short the she-cat’s legs were, he would have no trouble keeping ahead. Soon she tired out, stopping to rest in the cool pools, “That's so exhausting, come swim instead Sprucey!”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 9:47

Sprucebark looked at the herb and repeated its uses, doing his best to try and remember it ... was it pretty? hmm he guessed so it was pretty in the sense that it helped their clan he supposed but he didnt find it visally one way or another seeing it only from a very anilitical point of view. It made him sneeze alot so he didnt like it as much as his sister did. Hmm sneezy herb is how he could maybe try and remember it:

sneezy herb: good for infection, bleeding, stiff joints... and making Sprucebark sneeze. He repeated in his head.

After their short game of tag, Sprucebark slowed down to a stop and looked back over at her cooling off in the nice pools. He liked swimming too and was pretty decent at it being Riverclan after all. He trotted over and joined in the cool refreshing water. Going deeper and deeper in slowly until he couldnt touch the bottom of the pool he did little circles in the water as he swam over towards her.

The water was cool and chilling but it was a refreshing amount. He went back to where he could touch and shook out his pelt a bit floofing it all out. Stepping back out the rest of the way he didnt wait long before regrooming his pelt down from the parts taht had gotten stuck up from the water and all, he was a very orderly and well groomed fellow after all and he maintained his pelt as such.

Afterwards, he straighted out and stretched a little "hmm that was really fun but we should probably get back to work on things" he purred: back to his usual rather stiff routine of keeping a strict schedule.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Sandy and Sprucy   [c] Sandy and Sprucy Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Sandy and Sprucy
Page 1 of 1