Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 19 Sep 2022 - 15:35

The first apprentice to take since coming home! Fuzzybelly could barely believe it. It reassured him that ShadowClan lived even after the flood.

And Honeypaw… he deserved it. The tom was a good cat at heart and he would make an excellent warrior. Fuzzybelly only hoped that Honeypaw would get good advice from StarClan.

Hullo,” he meowed, mouth with a bundle of herbs for the apprentice. “I’ve already had mine. When you’re ready, eat them up, and we’ll get going!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 12:30

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was ecstatic. He could barely contain his excitement, paws aggressively kneading the ground as Fuzzybelly approached. He beamed at the medicine cat, hopping to his feet immediately and then looking towards the herbs. “Hi! Got it!” He said with an excited purr, lapping up the herbs quickly. The bitter taste wasn’t even enough to put Honeypaw off right now.

Honeypaw may not put much stock into Starclan, but this was his last step before he could finally become a warrior. He had no idea what to expect from the Moonstone or what would happen, but he knew what was waiting for him on the other side of this journey. That was more than enough for the excitable apprentice to be bubbling with even more energy than usual. When he finished with his herbs, he hopped up to join Fuzzybelly, practically bouncing as they walked along. “Do you like going to the Moonstone? Is it fun?” He asked, voice chipper and bright.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 14:20

There’s nothing like it! I meet with StarClan every moon at the Moonstone and it hasn’t changed for me. It’s still just as breathtaking every time.

The energy was contagious, and soon Fuzzybelly found himself bounding on the marsh banks with zeal. He could have sworn the journey took less than half the time it normally did, though that could have just been him.

This is Mothermouth, where the Moonstone rests. All cats that have ever been can speak to us through the Moonstone. Your first conversation will be today.

Fuzzybelly worked his way into the den, wrapping to the side. The moonlight made the center stone radiate a certain vibration, the energy was unreal. Perhaps there would be a day where he would tire of seeing it, though he hoped that day would never come,

Touch your nose to the stone, and may StarClan light your path. I’ll be here for you.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 22:13

Honeypaw

Honeypaw grinned brightly as Fuzzybelly talked about his experience with the Moonstone. He wondered what that was like, talking to Starclan regularly. Or at all. Well, he supposed he was about to find out.

He followed Fuzzybelly into the Mouthermouth, tail twitching as they’re surrounded by darkness for a few paces. His whiskers quivered as he followed Fuzzybelly’s tail closely to make sure he didn’t get lost. When they approached the Moonstone, Honeypaw’s eyes widened.

For once, the talkative tom was rendered speechless by the beautiful sight. The bright moonlight made his fur stand on end. His honey-gold eyes were washed out and tinged a pale yellow by the light shining in them for a moment.

Then he shook himself out of his reverie, taking a deep breath. He hesitated, having no idea what to expect really, and always carrying something of a sense of unease when it came to Starclan, but he stepped forward. “Okay. Thank you,” He gave Fuzzybelly one last smile, and then he settled down in front of the stone itself. He closed his eyes, and then leaned forward until his nose pressed against the cold stone.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022 - 12:16

Sootwhisker stood among the marshes of Shadowclan's territory, majestic pines towering over him. He waited while the apprentice awoke, a friendly smile on his face. In the moons since the Dark Forest had been driven out, Sootwhisker had watched his clanmates from the starry skies, sharing in their triumphs and struggles. It had been hard to watch his birth clan driven from their home by the flood, knowing that he could do nothing about it. He thought that by giving his life in sacrifice, he would ensure their safety for many moons to come. Though he knew even Starclan couldn't stop natural disasters, he still felt as though his death was wasted, and he felt more than a bit guilty for enjoying the prey-rich lands of Starclan while his former clanmates suffered. He shook his head, putting the topic out of his mind for the time-being. He was thankful that Shadowclan continued to grow, and honored to be tasked with welcoming this apprentice on a vital part of his journey to becoming a warrior.

"Greetings, Honeypaw. Welcome to Starclan. I'm not sure if you remember me, but my name is Sootwhisker. You've seen a lot of tragedy for someone so young, yet you still remain motivated and determined to serve your clan. Your resilience is admirable." He said, giving the apprentice an approving nod.

"Are there any particular questions you have? I may not be able to answer them all, but I will offer you as much guidance as I can."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey   Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: