Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mandatory supervision [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Mandatory supervision [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:35 am

[takes place in wc camp but also territory so i placed it here ;/  occurs after Daisy has been demoted to apprentice]

A heavy sigh found arose from the depths of Smallbean as he lay in his nest, the earliest rays of sunshine warming his pelt. Although he wasn't eager in the slightest to spend a day with Daisybreeze, he had promised the winner of the apprentice games a day with the deputy, and he was a cat of his words. It was strange, though, by the time he got around to the event Daisybreeze had already gotten her warrior name- even if she's currently demoted. 'never a better time to do it, I guess. It's fitting.'

Rising from his nest, he shook off the excess moss from his pelt before dashing over to where the apprentices slept, spotting the exact pelt he was looking for. "Hey... Daisybreeze." He whispered, inching closer to the she-cat. "Wake up." He softly nudged her, only leaving when he saw her beginning to stir in her nest.

While he was waiting, he organized a small group of cats to go on the dawn patrol, sending them out before addressing Daisybreeze.

"What is it you want to know about the life of the deputy?" He tried hard to seem enthusiastic, but between the sleepiness and general unappreciation for Daisybreeze's recent display, he couldn't will himself to.

"I could take you hunting, if you'd like. We can still catch up with the dawn patrol. If not..." He ventured, glancing around the camp. "I could show you what I do in camp."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2846

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 10:30 am

Daisybreeze slowly awoke in her nest.  Rising to her paws she sighed looking around the apprentice area, she didn’t think she would ever have to sleep here again.  She quietly went to smallbean and offered a smile.  

He didn’t look very very eager to spend the day with her.  She glanced downward at her paws knowing that he was fully justified in feeling this way, she had messed up and in a big way.  One of the hardest things for her was realizing and admitting to the fact that she had made any mistakes.  However, as her time spent in her demoted state she was beginning to realize that she had made a mistake.  Her clanmates and friends didn’t want to be around her anymore, besides just smallbean she had seen multiple times where others actively avoided her like she had some sickness. Did they think that she would attack them too? She hoped not… she had just been so angry and it was a mistake she regretted more and more as she saw the consequences too.  She also realized that it was the wrong thing to do in general as well.  

Let’s go hunting she meowed quietly.  Thinking over the options this was the only one that offered them to be alone and she wanted to not be around others right now. They always looked at her with judgment and disappointment.  Which was fair she probably deserved that but she wanted a break from it and to just be able to focus on a task.  

She went with him out of camp into the hunting grounds of the moorland beyond.  She stayed quiet at the beginning but finally worked up to asking him a question.  Almost as hard as admiring to a mistake for her was asking for advise on how to move forward.  The headstrong daisy was always one with a plan of her own but right now she didn’t know what to do or how to fix what she had broken.  She just wanted her friends back adder and flutter … she had treated them so poorly no wonder they didn’t want to be around her.  Smallbean? I … I realize I made a mistake … but I , I don’t know how to fix it or if I even can she muttered gloomily.  I don’t know what to do

She kept a lookout for rabbits as their goal after all was to catch something but so far, she had seen nothing.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 7:14 pm

The quiet response and downcast expression Smallbean got from Daisybreeze almost made him feel guilty. No- he did feel guilty. It would be a lot easier to act unenthused if Daisybreeze was fighting him, but instead she seemed defeated. This was supposed to be a fun event, one celebrating her victory in the Apprentice Games- maybe he should lighten up, show some excitement.

Quickly abandoning the idea of trying to catch up with the patrol, Smallbean set out with Daisybreeze, treading the moors with his head held high and his stride long. Up until this point, their journey had been quiet- possibly uncomfortably quiet, had it not been for the sound of wind roaring in his ears. The wind soon slowed and Smallbean was able to hear Daisybreeze ask a question, rather quietly for his old ears.

"Oh... well..." Smallbean was never the best when it came to avoiding mistakes, so it was a shock to him when he didn't immediately know what to say [although his constant loss for words wasn't new]. The deputy wasn't completely aware of Daisybreeze's current relationships, but it was common knowledge that since the fight cats have been avoiding her. That was all he had to go off of for now. "What you do from here depends on what you want to fix... or, what your problems are." He said thoughtfully. "If what you want to do is own up to your mistake..." He stopped in his tracks, memories of his repent flooding his mind. "You need to accept that you did something wrong and apologize, whether or not you're forgiven." The clan wasn't just going to forget about the fight, he hoped that's what she wasn't looking for.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 11:42 pm

Daisybreeze listened quietly to the older cats words. She looked down over to him and sighed a bit... she knew he was right but doing so was harder than saying it. She was sorry and she did know she messed up... admitting it others, getting over her pride was the difficult part.

She gave a little nod. "I think you are right. No. I KNOW you are right. she paused looking down at her front paws. She knew now what she had to do as hard as it might be. She had to applogize to her friends she had hurt, or risk losing them for good. It was time to own her mistake and move forward with it from there on out.

Looking over to her deputy she nodded a little. "I guess I could start with you... she sighed trying to find the right words but nothing seemed to really quite fit... well here went nothing she guessed.

I am sorry Smallbean, I realize now I made a bad choice in the moment and let the anger get the best of me. I am sorry I put you into that position where you had to break up a fight between two warriors of yours that were supposed to always have each others backs. And ... thank you... for the advise too

Everything about the apology felt foreign to her, it felt so weird to admit that she had made a mistake. Her ego and pride were not at all happy with her right now. However, she was slowly learning how to become a better cat though all of this, as slow and painful as the arc was: she was beginning to change for the better.

She gave a competitive smirk and wink. This day was supposed to be fun too right!? She wasn't gonna mope around all day with her time with the deputy, after all this was her reward for winning the games!

"Come on! last one to catch a rabbit is crowfood" she challenged playfully, her competitive nature as always had to have it as a race just because.

She bonked his shoulder gently and playfully as she raced out to find a rabbit for the clans next meal.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:01 pm

Out of everything Daisybreeze could have said in response, an apology to him was one of the things he least expected. Usually a quick change of heart would come across as fake to Smallbean, but Daisybreeze's thoughtful words seemed genuine to him. She seemed to understand exactly how she'd messed up. In his opinion he was only doing his job, but he appreciated the apology nevertheless. "Of course... I'm always happy to give advice." If he was able, he'd like to keep others from making the same mistakes he had. "And... thank you for apologizing." Even though he didn't particularly think he deserved an apology, he'd let it be known that it was appreciated. Hopefully it would encourage Daisybreeze to apologize for her actions more in the future. He had a feeling that he wouldn't be the only one receiving an apology.

In a rapid change of pace, Daisybreeze proposed a competition. He was glad that she didn't linger on the apology, he was actually hoping for the mood to lighten. Smallbean didn't find himself particularly motivated by competitions anymore, but he supposed he could muster up some enthusiasm for Daisybreeze. "You'd better prepare to be stinky, then, cuz i'm sure not gonna be crowfood!" Splitting off from Daisybreeze, he raced across the moors, eyes searching for a hint of movement. He quickly noticed a rabbit and, without slowing down, raced toward it and secured the kill with a bite to it's neck. Raising his head, he looked around. He wondered if Daisybreeze had caught anything yet.

Smallbean attempted to catch rabbit, costing 3 SP. Attempt was successful!

Smallbean:

157/160 SP [-03]

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:01 pm

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Mandatory supervision [closed] Mistpe10
Mandatory supervision [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:16 pm

Daisybreeze was very glad that the deputy was willing to move on to a hunt now.  She searched around for prey as well while keeping semi close to him.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw him catch a rabbit.  Wow that was quick by him.  She scanned the wide open moor looking around for another one.  She spotted one a ways out and began slowly making her way around it.  She had to go the long way around to try and make sure the wind was in her favor. Eventually she was in a good enough position to begin moving in for the kill.

Crouching she stalked toward it

All at once something crashed into her sending her off balance and crashing over to her side.  She was so confused as she tryed to scramble back up to her paws.  At first, she thought that the deputy had ran into her as maybe a joke or by accident smallbean? she meowed confused.  Then the scent of an all too familiar foe hit her… fox.  The foxes had killed her father and her brother, she hated the creatures … and now it was coming for her.

The warrior had no time to react as she saw a flash of orange red pelt moving right at her.  It bit down on her scruff and biting hard it flung her around ! Thrashing her back and forth and side to side.  All four of her paws were up in the air as the predator had a good grip and hold of her scruff.  She burned with anger at it but she swiped missing completely as it continued to yank her around.  The whiplash of it all was dizzying and as hard as she tried she felt herself losing focus and go into a stun.

FOX USES THRASH FOR 10 dmg and 15 sp daisy is stunned for a turn

Fox
60/60 hp
165 /180 sp

Daisy stunned 1 turn
40/50 hp (-10)
120/120 sp

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:16 pm

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:29 pm

Rolling for thrash effect:

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:29 pm

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 6:04 pm

Still holding onto the rabbit he'd caught, Smallbean watched as Daisybreeze circled another rabbit, nodding in approval at her consideration for the kill. Looking away for a moment, he concealed the rabbit beneath a small bush and turned back around just in time to see movement at the edge of his vision. Within a heartbeat, a visual blur, Daisybreeze was thrown to the ground as a fox came barreling at her. "Daisybreeze!"

In the amount of time it took for him to sprint over, the fox already had Daisybreeze between it's jaws, swinging her around as if she were a piece of prey. With all of the strength he could muster, he shoved the beast over, knocking it from his paws. Quickly standing atop it, Smallbean put all of his weight on the fox's back, digging his claws into it's pelt. It had been a while since he'd dealt with a fox. He'd almost forgotten how big they are compared to him.

"Daisybreeze, are... ugh... Are you alright?" He called, struggling to keep the fox beneath him. "Please tell me you're okay." At times, his small size was an advantage. This, however, was a situation much more manageable for a larger cat. Hopefully he'd be able to keep it pinned long enough for Daisybreeze to recover.

Smallbean used Leap and Hold on fox dealing 10 HP and costing 15 SP for each turn in effect. Fox pinned for 2 turns.

Smallbean
70/70 HP
145/160 SP [-15]

Fox
50/60 HP [-10]
165 /180 SP

Daisybreeze
40/50 HP
120/120 SP

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 6:04 pm

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 6:17 pm

Daisybreeze was trying her best to get away from the fox that had her held so tight.  But nothing she tried was working. To her luck, smallbean was able to pin the fox and she dropped out of the foxes jaw and landed with a flump to the earth. Grunting she tried to stand up to her paws. Looking over she saw the deputy had a good pin on the attacker.  Slowly getting up to her full height again anger still swelled in her, the foxes had killed so many of her family and it was clearly trying to do the same to her. This was payback time. Thinking of her father and brother as she charged at the now stuck fox, she raked her claws down the foxes pelt digging into it deep.

Hissing she did her best to take full advantage of the 2 on 1 advantage they had now. Working with her teammate now she allowed him to maintain the pin while she worked to weaken the foxes legs as she clawed them up.

Daisybreeze uses Front paw strike! Daisybreeze uses Desperate blows totaling 13 dmg and 14 sp

She heard the deputies quiet question and gave a nod focused on her work of shredding this creature to bits.  Now that she was free of its hold, she was gonna make it pay for what it had done to her and her family.

Smallbean
70/70 HP
145/160 SP

Fox Fox is stunned this turn and cannot attack: Fox stunned for 1 more turn.
37/60 HP [-13]
165 /180 SP

Daisybreeze
40/50 HP
106/120 SP [-14]

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 6:57 pm

To his relief, Daisybreeze quickly broke out of whatever daze she was in and returned to the fight, taking a few hits at the fox while it was down. Letting out the breath he didn't know he was holding, Smallbean continued to keep the fox down, beginning to feel his paws slip. He sunk his claws deeper into the fox. "Uh, Daisybreeze? I don't think I can hold it down much longer!" The anxious tone in his voice was apparent. He had few doubts that they would win, but dealing with wounds wasn't exactly ideal.

Smallbean continued Leap and Hold on fox dealing 10 HP and costing 15 SP for each turn in effect. Fox pinned for 1 more turn.

Smallbean:
70/70 HP
130/160 SP [-15]

Fox:
27/60 HP [-10]
165/180 SP

Daisybreeze:
40/50 HP
106/120 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 7:03 pm

Daisybreeze nodded understanding that if the fox got loose again it would be alot harder to fight. She also was not about to let it get away from them. If it found an apprentice or even a warrior out alone it could kill them like it had done to her father and brother. She would end this fox once and for all right here and now.  She saw the fox breaking slow of the pin that smallbean had, it wouldnt be long before it was able to shake free.  She hissed nodding and decided to therefore do a daring and risky move.  Sliding low to the ground she kicked out wiht her hind legs to attack the foxes exposed underbelly.

Daisybreeze attempts a belly rake....

It worked beautifully and she clawed away very aggresive at the fox while it was so open and pinned.  She was tearing it apart as it struggled to now cover itself up, but she would have none of that.  Hitting its defensive paws away she continued the assult clawing into it.

"Its going down! We can finish it smallbean" she meowed winded. "just a little more! she encouraged him.

"Keep it pinned down!"

The fox growled very angry it finally managed to fling the smaller cat off of it. Fox no longer pinned but cannot attack this turn

Smallbean:
70/70 HP
130/160 SP

Fox:
12/60 HP [-15]
165/180 SP

Daisybreeze:
40/50 HP
81/120 SP [-25]

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory supervision [closed]   Mandatory supervision [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandatory supervision [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: