Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turned around is all [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Turned around is all [c] Empty
PostSubject: Turned around is all [c]   Turned around is all [c] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 21:51

(OOC: weather scrolling text indicator has rain and cold winds at time of writing)

Whitewhisker shivered in the elders den as a cool breeze came in. The turning of the seasons more and more closer to fall had meant that harsh winds had begun to torment the clans at night. He was the only one left in the elders den and it was lonely and cold in here by his lonesome. He poked his head out to see the clan outside, it had some activity but for the most part was quiet. Stepping out into camp he looked around for some extra moss bedding he could use to line his bedding but he found none. Oh wait, what was that?! Some moss? Sniffing he went closer to what he thought it was but it turned out to not be, it was only grass, his vision was not so good anymore and from a distance it had tricked his old eyes.

Fumbling about he had gotten himself turned about and now he didnt know exactly the way back to the elders den. He wasnt crazy he just couldn't see that well anymore. Oh Foxes and Badgers where was he. Trying not to cause alarm he felt his way along for a little bit. He could make out the outline of a cat standing before him a little ways ahead. "oh ermm hello young warrior, could you perhaps point me back to my den?" he asked sheepishly and feeling quite embarrassed.

Wait a second!? That was no warrior it was his leader Mottlestar. It was only the scent that let him know that.

"Oh apologies madam star, I didnt recognize you at first" he purred respectfully to his leader. Mottlestar was known to be one of the kindest most caring cats ever and he felt bad for not recognizing her sooner. "Dont worry, im sure I can get back okay, dont mind me just got a bit turned around is all he explained. With that he started walking... in the completely wrong direction.

(OOC prt 2: to avoid confusion he is not blind just has very bad distance vision at this point in his life, sorry wrote it when I was tired haha)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Turned around is all [c]   Turned around is all [c] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 6:35

With the turning of the seasons did Mottlerose find herself taking great comfort. Her tortoiseshell pelt blended quite beautifully into the background of it all, the leaves that now slowly turned to vibrant ambers and reds matching those that splashed among her pelt. She still had not yet brought herself to travel to Highstones and get her lives, but knowing that Thistlemask stood in place as deputy brought just enough comfort to her chest.

Her ears perked as she spotted one of the elders seeming to search for something. Flicking her tail, she didn't even think twice as her paws carried her towards him. Whitewhisker had been around for such a long time, she was impressed at just how well he was flourishing, even with his vision beginning to fail him. A gentle purr radiated from her throat in greeting, a bit of a chuckle following as the old tom asked for help.

Her maw had parted to speak before he corrected himself, and yet again did Mottlerose find herself gently chuckling. It wasn't a patronizing chuckle, not in the slightest. It was one full of warmth and kindness, understanding for the confusion. "Oh, it's quite alright, Whitewhisker. But, I haven't quite gotten my lives yet, so no need to call me 'Madam Star.'" A polite, humble tone radiated from her voice. It was from the older tom that she had first learned to get in the habit of addressing superiors by 'sir' and 'madam,' a habit that had slowly faltered as she found herself equal in rank to many of her peers. Now, she even surpassed them, which was a fact that she was still getting used to.

Gently pressing herself to the tom's side to help steady him, her tail swirled in the air. "Follow my pawsteps, Whitewhisker. So long as you feel me at you're side, we'll be going the right way." Mottlerose gently guided, giving a gentle push against his frame to get him to begin to turn around so they could go back to the elder's den. On their way back, she'd keep an eye out for any easy-to-spot moss to make sure he was extra comfortable. "It's no problem at all to help you out. Gives me a bit of a break, even!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: Turned around is all [c]   Turned around is all [c] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 16:32

Whitewhisker purred softly as she walked next to him back toward the elders den. "
Well I really appreciate that, Mottlerose"
he followed her lead "It has gotten a bit lonely, cooped up by myself, the weather is turning too can feel it in my bones. Get stiffer when the fall time is comin' but im sure we will be alright, specially with a leader like yaself to help us along and lead us through the leafbear.

Upon arriving back to the familar large elder den, the old tomcat looked around the emptiness of it, being the only elder for some time now he was used to the quiet but he missed the days of roaming the forest and the enjoyment of simple things as patrols or hunting for his clan. How fun it would be to get to go on more of those... at the time they felt repedative but now he looked back on them with longing to go back and be able to do them once more.

Sitting next to his leader, "and, how are you doing Mottlerose? he asked her getting the suffix correct this time

(although not a star yet she is still leader at this topics time I believe)

"Has minnow's cough and sickness gotten any better?" he asked quietly, in a caring tone

"That whitecough nasty thing that it is, he mewed somberly and filled with sympathy for their sick friend and old leader.

He glanced to her not wanting to have to dwell on topics that were so down "Im sure he will get well soon.

"Erm... Well I was thinking, anyways that it has been along time since I got to go to one of those gatherings. Do you think I could go to the next one? he asked her

"You would have to come get me when it was time and ... help lead me there too probably... I understand if that's too much of a burden right now" he quickly added on looking down at his front paws. He didnt want to add to her list of tasks that she had to take care of on such a busy and important night.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turned around is all [c]   Turned around is all [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Turned around is all [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: