Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] EmptySun 11 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was feeling energetic, and so he was getting as many tasks done as he could, even though the night hadn’t quite started yet. The afternoon sun painted the still-torn up camp in hues of gold and warmed Honeypaw’s fur with Greenleaf heat. He had a hunting patrol later, but for now, he was just moving around camp, helping with repairs and moving around the cats that were still sleeping or blissfully sharing tongues in the nice heat.

He looked around, spotting one of the elders, Webshadow curled up in a empiter, shadowy corner of camp, and he frowned to himself. He didn’t know Webshadow personally, but he knew that Webshadow was Froststar’s mate, and he knew that between the flood, the dog attack not long before it, and then losing his mate on top of all of that must’ve been devastating for the older cat.

So, Honeypaw resolved to do what he could to help. He scooped up a plump piece of prey from the fresh kill pile and trotted on over. “Hey Webshadow!” He said around his mouthful. “Have you eaten yet? Would you like some company? I can check for fleas while I’m here,” He offered with a grin. He never minded helping the elders out. Some of the apprentices groaned and complained, but Honeypaw enjoyed spending time with the older members of his camp.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2505

PostSubject: Re: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] EmptySun 25 Sep 2022, 9:29 pm

f2u-divider-black-cat-left-cat-by-minakie-d7xwy69Webshadow

Webshadow had been relishing in the slight solitude his shaded corner gave him. It was a habit he'd picked up as a kit, huddling away in the darkest corners their home could provide, hiding himself away from the noisy and suffocating energy his Clanmates had that he had always lacked. As he grew into his name, the friends and family he created, he'd grown out of it somewhat- it wasn't something he could keep himself from, not really, but he'd learned to spend his time closer to the fresh-kill pile instead of hiding in their wall of thorns. Now, though... one look at the rest of ShadowClan, bustling around quietly to restore what they had lost, he had no energy to do anything other than rest his chin on his paws and will himself to sleep.

So much had happened, and in so little time. The dog attack that had forced him into the elder's den in the first place- he'd hoped his leg would recover, and he could brood over his retirement as a rash decision until he joined StarClan, but still it gave him trouble. Especially with the strain it'd been put under recently; the adrenaline and sheer need to survive had carried him through the suffering of his injury as he dragged himself back to the forest. With that rushing instinct gone, it pained him more and more every day. But the dogs, the flood, none of that mattered in comparison to Froststar. Froststar. Ripped away from him with no warning, and never even time for a proper goodbye. The paralyzing ache in his chest hadn't gone away since Iceheart had come to deliver the news. The family he'd been meant to have hadn't even been there, despite his selfish prayers that they were. There was no Thistletail, no kits he would never know the names of. Webshadow's lips pulled back into a tight, pained grimace. So, so much... he hadn't processed it yet. It'd be a surprise if he ever did.

In between the swirling thoughts, the quiet sound of approaching pawsteps and the much-louder sound of a chipper voice pulled the elder back to reality. Slowly, Webshadow lifted his head from his paws, blinking up at the apprentice who had come to see him. He knew the golden tom, vaguely-- he was Iceheart's apprentice, Webshadow knew that much, had been present for the Dark Forest's occupancy... beyond that, the dark tabby had nothing. His ears slicked back, though he didn't attempt to shoo Honeypaw away. Instead, "I do not need you to check for fleas. My leg is broken; I am not inhabile." His usual steady cadence was low and ragged, like claws being dragged over stones. Beats after he spoke, he let out a weary sigh, lowering his head to his paws once more. "I apologize. I do not mean to be crude. You can sit, if you would like, though I will warn I am not very good company as of late. And you are welcome to eat yourself; I do not have much of an appetite as of late, either." He shrugged slightly, seeming unbothered despite the desperate way he ached.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022, 5:34 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw dimmed a bit at Webshadow's reaction, worried that he had offended him immediately, before he relaxed once more and offered a sympathetic smile. "That's okay," He promised, setting down the food before settling down beside Webshadow. "We can share instead, if you wanna try that? I had a lot of trouble eating when we were with Skyclan." He said. "Forestbreeze shared with me a lot so it wasn't as much food to try to eat. That helped when I didn't really wanna eat."

He tucked his paws underneath himself, leaving the food for now in case Webshadow agreed to give sharing it a try. "I'm Honeypaw by the way! It's nice to officially meet you." He tried to keep his volume at a more even level than it usually is. He had a tendency to get loud without meaning to, and he didn't want to disturb the older tom or annoy him. He wanted to be a distraction from all the bad lately, sure, but not an annoying one. "You can let me know if I start to bother you by the way," He added as he had that thought. "But as long as I'm not bothering you, I'd like to stay." He smiled brightly at Webshadow.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2505

PostSubject: Re: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] EmptyWed 05 Oct 2022, 10:37 pm

f2u-divider-black-cat-left-cat-by-minakie-d7xwy69Webshadow

Even though his initial bristling or hushed demeanor might have scared another apprentice off, Honeypaw had chosen to stay. The large tom settled down comfortably, with friendly offers to share a meal and to only keep him company. Admittedly, Webshadow… appreciated that. Greatly, actually. He did not have many close friends in ShadowClan that were still living. Swiftheart, it seemed, was the only one left. He had not realized just how lonely an existence it was.

”You may stay,” the tabby murmured, lolling his head to the side to stare level at the piece of prey that had been brought to him. ”I do appreciate the company, though I may not act like it. A warm presence is certainly welcome, Honeypaw. My apologies if I do not talk much. I have never been a cat of too many words.” He wasn’t, not in the way many other cats seemed to be, but that had never really stopped him from talking when he’d felt the desire to. Hesitantly, Webshadow looked towards Honeypaw, back to the prey, and back to Honeypaw again. Then, slowly, he stretched forward, taking a careful bite out of it as if he had never had fresh-kill before. He chewed, experimental, and swallowed with a slight grimace. Prey had not tasted the same since the flood, no matter how freshly caught. Still, it would keep his tired body running. ”Thank you. I will agree to sharing.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] EmptyThu 06 Oct 2022, 5:56 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw gave Webshadow a bright smile, purring a little when Webshadow actually ate. "That's okay!" He promised. "I have a tendency to ramble anyway," He admitted with a sheepish giggle. Honeypaw paused to take his own bite of the food, determined to help finish off the prey.

With that established, Honeypaw did indeed launch into his characteristic chatter. "You haven't really seen much of the territory since coming back, right?" He asked. "It's really wet everywhere, which let me tell you I'm not a fan of that. I mean, our territory is always kind of wet, but it's extra wet right now and it's just kinda gross. But that's okay! I think Leaf-fall is soon, or at least, that's what Iceheart says, I dunno 'cause I've never seen Leaf-fall before, but she says that'll help dry up the territory with all those leaves and pine needles falling. I'm excited to see it! From what I've heard there's a lot of pretty colors. Do you like Leaf-Fall, Webshadow?" 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]   It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

It Was a Flood That Wrecked This Home [c]
Page 1 of 1