Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to be Awesome (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

Time to be Awesome (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 3:02

Blazefang had long wanted an apprentice, but she never thought she’d be here, today, leading not one but two apprentices out for their first spar. As she walked the moor with Silverpaw and Hickorypaw behind her, Blazefang was determined to show these two some good moves.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1246

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 5:36

Silverpaw padded silently behind her mentor, accompanied by her new sparring partner. Silverpaw did not like having to share the adoration of her mentor with this new apprentice, though she would have to deal with it for now. Silverpaw had a hard time approaching Hickorypaw in general. She had tried a few times since Hikorypaw's apprentice ceremony, but had never found the right moment. Now that they were training together however, she would try to give it another shot. Looking sidelong at the other apprentice Silverpaw blurted out "Do you like being an apprentice?" Instant embarrassment flooded Silverpaw. It's only been a day, what were you thinking? Silently chastising herself, Silverpaw let her head droop slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

Characters : Hickorypaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice | Windclan
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 19:13

Hickorypaw gleamed at her surroundings, She enjoyed the chilly winds crashing onto her fur, being an apprentice was cool! Tho she didn't like it when she had to remove the elder's ticks. She finds them rather annoying than such, Then she heard the question of silverpaw, Hickorypaw has seen her before but she never expected her to be Blazefang's apprentice too. Hickorypaw turned to look at Silverpaw eyes opened widely "Oh? Uh.. Yea it's been cool being an apprentice" she clearly noticed how Silverpaw was embarrassed which made her feel a bit awkward

Hickorypaw | Female | Windclan
20 HP / 60 SP
Time to be Awesome (closed) 29_06_10

-

Pics are clickable [ Credits to Keyraven on Discord ]
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 3:22

As she reached the place she planned to hold the spar, Blazefang stopped and turned to her apprentices. “Okay! So today I’m gonna show you a few moves and then you can try them on each other. Remember, no claws with clanmates! Understand?” After briefly waiting for a response, the warrior continued. Padding a tail-length or so to a nearby bush, she joked, “This is my sparring partner Bushface.” Suddenly, Blazefang whipped out a paw and smacked the bush. “And that was a front paw blow.” She paused a moment, then lashed out again, this time with her claws. “That was a front paw strike. Two important things to remember here. One, preferably don’t use the strike on your clanmates. Remember, no claws! Two, unlike Bushface, your opponent will fight back. Any questions so far? If not, we’ll go over a couple more moves and then get to sparring!”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 5:50

Silverpaw was glad that the embarrassing moment was over. Now that the training was going to begin she could forget about the situation she had created. She wouldn't give up on befriending Hikorypaw, but she definitely wouldn't be ready to try again any time soon. Focusing on her mentor's words, Silverpaw couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the terrible joke. Her laugh was cut off as Blazefang demonstrated a swift strike to Bushface. Now that the training session had officially started, Silverpaw gazed intently at her mentor and the next strike she performed. A curt nod signaled to Blazefang that Silverpaw was ready to learn the new set of moves, already eager to try them out.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 6:13

Hickorypaw observes ver sorrounding again then focuses on her mentor, she couldn't hold back a laugh from her spar Partner 'bushface', she saw her moved intently. "Hey! Didn't you say no clawing ay you clanmates? I mean.. You clases your spar mate" She joked around

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 14:55

Blazefang chuckled. “Good one, Hickorypaw. Now, I’ll show you two a couple more moves.” She took a few steps back, then charged at “Bushface”, ramming her head into the branches. “That was a headbutt. It’s good for knocking your opponent off balance. You should aim for their flank.” Finally, Blazefang bit down on a branch and snapped it in half. “A good bite is usually a good move. Please be careful, though, and don’t bite hard enough to draw blood unless you’re in a real battle. And please don’t try to break your clanmates like this stick! The last point I need to make is to think on your feet. The four moves I just showed you are the basics, but part of the fun of sparring is coming up with new ways to do things! Now, who’s ready to spar?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 1:53

Just as Blazefang had said, all four of the moves seemed simple enough. Having only bitten to kill while hunting, Silverpaw wasn't exactly sure how hard too hard was. She figured that as long as her sparring partner was Blazefang, she would be fine. Despite the slightly apprehensive feeling, Silverpaw knew that she could succeed at this like she had at hunting. "I am," she replied. A familiar energy filled her from head to tail. She was excited to not only prove herself once more to her mentor, but to learn some moves from her as well.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 18:09

Hickorypaw watched the moves, Hickorypaw felt pride in her, feeling that she was already a warrior even tho not even having 1 moon as an apprentice. "Ready as I will ever be!" She replied with her tail flicking left and right with excitement. She was ready to engage in her first "Battle", she hoped that she will be able to start with Silverpaw even tho the awkward talk she had with her.

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 23:42

OOC: Soooo sorry i forgot about this!

Blazefang flicked her tail as she stepped away from Bushface. “All right! You’ll both be teaming up against me! Hit me whenever you’re ready, girls!”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 2:30

Two on one? She can take both of us on at the same time? Blazefang is so cool! Still, Silverpaw felt she was being underestimated. Silverpaw knew that she was no match for a warrior in terms of strength, but she was fast! Using all of her speed, the apprentice surged forward and delivered a swift blow to Blazefang's side with a sheathed paw before retreating. If Blazefang went after her, then Hickorypaw would get a free hit! A small smile split her face. We can do this!

Silverpaw used Front Paw Blow on Blaazefang, dealing -4 HP and costing -5 SP

Blazefang
36 HP / 40 HP
100 SP / 100 SP

Silverpaw
20 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP

Hickorypaw
20 HP / 20 HP
60 SP / 60 SP

OOC: Please tell me if I did something wrong c:
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 23:33

Hickorypaw was hesitant to "hit" his mentor.. Oh gosh Hickorypaw!! What are you thinking of? We're battle training, don't be such a headache right now... Hickorypaw thought, in the end, she got up and switched side to side to try and confuse the warrior before leaping over Blazefang's back, batting her head in the process, landing swiftly on the soft soil.

Hickorypaw used Front Paw Blow on Blazefang, dealing -4 HP and costing -5 SP

Blazefang
31 HP / 40 HP
100 SP / 100 SP

Silverpaw
20 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP

Hickorypaw
20 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I've just started school and my schedule is very tight

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 23:27

Blazefang grinned as the blows landed. It felt a bit funny to be so happy about being hit, but it meant her girls were picking up the skills well. Locking her gaze on Silverpaw, she (relatively gently) used her head to try to knock her off balance. She chose Silverpaw because she was a bit older and bigger than Hickorypaw, and Blazefang felt it would be harder to accidentally injure her.

Blazefang uses Headbutt, dealing 6 damage and costing 5 SP.

Blazefang
31 HP / 40 HP
95 SP / 100 SP

Silverpaw
14 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP

Hickorypaw
20 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 1:34

The warrior's impact nearly shook the breath from Silverpaw. Stumbling slightly over her paws, the silver apprentice turned on her mentor. The grin that she saw only frustrated her. Did she even feel their attacks? I bet she'll feel this one! Silverpaw twisted around Blazefang, biting down on the warrior's shoulder with a little too much force.

Silverpaw used Snap on Blazefang, dealing -6 HP and costing -7 SP

Blazefang
25 HP / 40 HP
95 SP / 100 SP

Silverpaw
14 HP / 20 HP
48 SP / 60 SP

Hickorypaw
20 HP / 20 HP
55 SP / 60 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to be Awesome (closed)   Time to be Awesome (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to be Awesome (closed)
Page 1 of 1