Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Longest Wave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

The Longest Wave Empty
PostSubject: The Longest Wave   The Longest Wave EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 17:21

Sprucepaw sat in the apprentice den quietly. He groomed his fur down, apprentices were to keep their pelts clean and well groomed he figured, it was orderly, neat and maintained. Just how he liked things.

Sprucepaw organized some of the nests that had gotten sprawled out. Keeping them maintained and orderly again. Ughh.... his brother Rowanpaw's nest was a mess ... how did Rowanpaw live like this anyways?? The moss from Rowans nest sprawled all over and in general just chaotic. Sighing he straightened it up to be more tidy and maintained

His brother often thought he was the best but ughhh he never kept his appearance or things tidy.

After he had picked up after his slob of a brother he walked out into the main camp area. The organized little fellow yawned with a stretch.

He spotted Yarrowblossom a little ways away.

Purring he walked over to him.

Good day Yarrowblossom he meowed very formally. Rules and formalities meant alot to the young tom and warriors were to be treated with the utmost respect.

"Would you have time in your schedule to take me hunting?" he requested as politely as he could. I understand if you are busy he added on.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

The Longest Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Longest Wave   The Longest Wave EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 15:41

Yarrowblossom
Yarrowblossom blinked in surprise. He hadn’t spoken to Sprucepaw since he was a kit, and while the tom liked all of Poppyshine’s kits, he had never really spent time with them outside of Sandypaw. Yarrowblossom wasn’t even sure why the apprentice came to him to take him hunting— he wasn’t Sprucepaw’s mentor. Wasn’t he supposed to be out in the territory learning the ropes? What was he doing asking Yarrowblossom for help?

”O-of course, Sprucepaw!” Yarrowpaw spluttered. I wouldn’t mind at all— actually, that’s just where I was going! But don’t you have a mentor? Who is your mentor, anyway? I never found out.”

Back to top Go down

The Longest Wave
Page 1 of 1