Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Head Out the Sunroof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Head Out the Sunroof Empty
PostSubject: Head Out the Sunroof   Head Out the Sunroof EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 10:03 am

Swiftheart was finally starting to feel better after a long downturn of recent events. For the past moon, she had been hit by alot losing her mate Duskflight and then watching powerlessly as her brother was mocked by the whole forest and then by their clan and demoted to a PAW...

She had not been her usual for awhile after all that but now she was finally starting to get moreso back to her usual happy and energetic self.

The extraverted molly looked around camp. Hmm maybe someone would want to go do something. She spotted a familiar pelt nearby if the apprentice Silverpaw. Hmm if she remembered correctly she had thought she had overheard about how he had been needing more practice hunting.

She practically skipped over to Silverpaw and playfully gave him a little shoulder bonk. Nothing super hard or overly mean, purely playful and full of her typical energy. She was a senior warrior and all but she still had so much kit level energy in her and it clearly showed.

"Hey you!" she purred happily pawing a little at him playing more like 2 apprentices might do.

Was she being too informal? No way, not in her mind anyways. She felt that sometimes senior warriors could come across to apprentices as too rigid and incapable of fun.

She did not want to come across that way at all. Besides, she felt kind of like an apprentice inside anyways.

"Come on lets go do something, you got to be tired of being stuck in camp right?" she purred barely able to sit still at all herself as she spoke. "Come on we could go hunting or something"

"oh yea, since our earlier conversation got interpreted I thought about what you asked more." Silverpaw a while back had asked her about if she had ever wanted to become deputy since her brother was leader and all.

She didnt remember what had interpreted their talk back then but she did remember that she hadn't answered him yet on it.

(OOC: I'm pretty sure I like timed out of that topic lols oops I was out on vacation for a bit then had lots of life stuff going on and just sorta dropped it so I picked it back up here... so yea something must have inturepted them In character too... imma go with a badger attacked camp but your own head cannon can be whatevers you want.)

She shook her head in a strong no. "I would never want to be deputy. I never have wanted it. Ever since a kit I didnt want it. I was always content and happy to be a warrior for my clan. She thought back to how her and webshadow had actually talked about this too funnily enough. She had actually asked him to tell Froststar to not pick her. She activly avoided the deputy position and her stance had not changed since then.

She giggled with a playful smirk "Dont tell anyone but I really dont like having to be in charge of stuff on that level. Plus... I have never been much of a leader in terms of personality" she answered as honestly as she could. And for the most part she was pretty sure it was accurate. She was pretty sure she was too friendly for a deputy or leader role. They had to deal with the other clans and keep an almost stern type of thing for the other clans to respect them ... and simply put that was not what she saw herself as. "My brother is a much better leader than myself. I would happily always be a loyal warrior to him but I would not let him put me into that role of deputy." she answered simply.

"and my decision making can sometimes be too rash and emotional. she thought back to how she had done some bad decisions before but at least she had learned from them and learned that okay maybe leading was not for her.

"hmm what about you? would you ever want to be deputy one day?" she asked talkative as ever.

She headed towards the camp exit with him to go on their hunt. She would be sure to keep a close eye on him and see if she could maybe help with any of his hunting techniques as well while they went. "oh and you will have to tell me how your mentor is doing as well" she purred thinking of her good friend honey. He was a good friend to her and she was sure that silver and honey would get along great.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2519

Head Out the Sunroof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Out the Sunroof   Head Out the Sunroof EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 11:52 pm

Silverpaw

Silverpaw sat quietly by himself, staring hard down at his paws, when weight jostled him out of his thoughts. He bristled at first, tensing leaning away, but registered quickly that it was only Swiftheart. She bounced around, batting playfully at him, and Silverpaw blinked slowly at her energetic greeting. He leaned just out of reach of her swiping, tracking the arc of her paw with slightly narrowed eyes. It wasn’t long before he shook himself out, sat up a bit straighter, and turned on a big, bright smile.

“Hunting sounds great!” He eventually purred back, tail swishing over the damp ground. She was right— he was tired of being stuck in camp. Hunting wasn’t his favorite, and he wanted to turn his nose up at the practice… but it would be time well spent, and it would keep his paws busy. Stewing over Nightpaw was so exhausting. Even just an hour of something else to think about was welcome.

He was ready to go then, but Silverpaw sat patiently and listened while she went on to answer a moon-old question. His eyes narrowed again when she said she would always be loyal to her brother, but he flicked his ear and forced his expression to remain even. Nightpaw was a shameful leader. He only deserved loyalty as far as duty went. Maybe not even that far.

Finally, Swiftheart was moving along. Silverpaw padded quickly after her, keeping up at a jovial trot while she led the way out of camp. “Honeylight’s a good mentor,” he answered first, eyes wrinkling shut when his smile widened through his words. “I mean, of course he is, he’s my brother! He’s great. I wouldn’t want any other mentor. Much better than some other warriors.” He scoffed. Moondancer came to mind immediately. He couldn’t stand her and her ego.

“But, uh, about being deputy… I mean. Yeah. Of course I want to, one day.” Silverpaw’s eyes drifted to watch her from the corner of his vision as he walked. “That’s what every good warrior’s supposed to want. That’s what- Meadowlark told me. That I would be deputy one day. Leader.” He shrugged nonchalantly and swaggered a few steps ahead of Swiftheart, watching the path ahead now. “So that’s what I’m trying to do! I’ll be a good warrior, and I’ll be an obvious choice for deputy. Obviously, I want it. It’s what I was meant for!”

He was chipper in the delivery, but the thoughts threatened to sour his already fragile mood. At least Swiftheart couldn't see the taut frown that darkened his face for a few paces. While he didn’t stop, Silverpaw slowed a step to throw a bolder, more prideful grin over his shoulder at the warrior with him. “I can’t be the best warrior if I’m not the best hunter, though! I guess I’ll follow you, yeah? Learn by example, and all!”

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior