Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA   Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA EmptyTue 2 Aug 2022 - 6:02

Cat Name : Hickorypaw

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat's main role in their clan is to heal and protect their clanmates, learning about herbs and their uses in order to keep their clan safe and healthy. But... That's not all a medicine cat does. A medicine cat's more important role in the clan is to be the cat that communes with their ancestors the most. They will interpret prophecies and omens in order to protect their clan for the future. A medicine cat may also be a cat that you could come to in a hard time, a cat that will be there for their clanmates, no matter the circumstances.

What would you do with this position? : Make Hickorypaw ANGRY! The silly funny bouncy little guy wants to be the best warrior in all of the clans... If he was made a medicine cat, then he obviously wouldn't be able to do that. He will be so grumpy and angry and be a bigger troublemaker. In all seriousness, though, Hickorypaw becoming a medicine cat apprentice would do wonders for his character development, hopefully also increasing my interest in roleplaying him more in the process.

Why you think you deserve this position? : While I have only just returned to the site a couple of months ago, I am quite an active user. I have experience with roleplaying medicine cats before on other sites, though I've only ever roleplayed a medicine cat apprentice here on WCC. With Hickorypaw, however, I will strive to be active enough to get him his full name. I will make sure to have lots of topics, getting more interactions with Hickorypaw, helping with other people's reqs and all that fun stuff... Also, who doesn't love an angry medicine cat?

Anyway, I completely understand if you don't choose to recommend me, though I totally appreciate it if you do!

Recommendations : Splotch

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyKatz on Mon 8 Aug 2022 - 0:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA   Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 21:25

Hickorypaw, my son <3 I voted

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down

Hickorypaw for Riverclan MCA
Page 1 of 1