Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Empty
PostSubject: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 12:19 pm

There are two medicine cats in Skyclan. One of them is responsible, forgiving, and loving

and the other one is Fogpaw.

I want him to meet a cat (preferably not SkC, the more forbidden the better yk), immediately hate them, they argue a lot, and he grows to have a crush on them. It can stay as a crush/unrequited or unresolved love thing, or it can become and actual FR when Fogpaw grows older. He has a lot to deal with rn lol.

She-Cats preferred, but any gender works for me! Someone please love this angry, angry boy.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:27 pm

Roseburn is yet to realize she is a lesbian (And her having a rivalry would be fun)

I want to see how this relationship would fail lol

Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Sfr52Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Sfr5bIrritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Sfr5LIrritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Sfr5KIrritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2508

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 3:41 pm

Lightpaw is up for this, on the condition that a pregnancy results. If you’re not up for eventual kits, DO NOT pick me. Lightpaw is being set up as a Ferncloud. Also be aware this may be a while coming, as she’s currently lost in Starfall Territory. But yeah if all that sounds like your cup of tea, here’s Lightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:48 pm

Honestly, Fogpaw/Roseburn interactions sound pretty fun, though I am more inclined for a relationship that does eventually pan out. Still up for that terribly rivalry though!! And maybe her crush on him can show that she's gay? I think that would be a really fun plot to play out.

As for Lightpaw, if she's currently in SkyClan territory, they can have a few topics together and see if anything develops from there if you would like!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2508

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 12:47 pm

Lightpaw is currently out in Starfall Territory unfortunately. But when she gets back I’m open to this.
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 4:29 pm

Honeypaw is currently in Skyclan territory, is known for terrible decisions and is a chronic lover of grumps XD Ik you're looking for mostly she-cats, but if you want we can still feel them out while Honeypaw's around just in case there's some good chemistry? I think there's a good chance that it could become a requited thing depending on how things go and Honeypaw is absolutely the type of guy to go for a FR.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside   Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside Empty

Back to top Go down

Irritable Terrible Boyfriend With Mommy Issues for Sale, Apply Inside
Page 1 of 1