Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

get your Asylum boyfriend here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

get your Asylum boyfriend here Empty
PostSubject: get your Asylum boyfriend here   get your Asylum boyfriend here EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 20:48

Cat Name: Stag
Clan: Asylum(assigned to Thunderclan)
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom, looking for TC toms (although if i have no luck females are acceptable)
Special Requests: just so this makes sense, i would like the cat to fall for him first, as he doesn't really talk to cats. If you talk to him, he'll talk back, then boom, crush.

Please be TC

bonus; if you be his mate you get a secret mini plot with this boy that i have in the making

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cotton on Tue 1 Dec 2020 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: get your Asylum boyfriend here   get your Asylum boyfriend here EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 21:00

I could offer Buzzard! Although he's...also not all that talkative, he would still be willing to approach first (albeit awkwardly) if he developed a crush
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: get your Asylum boyfriend here   get your Asylum boyfriend here EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 21:34

i love the idea so much, I'll have Stag put in some effort to talk as well ^^ i can make a topic for the two to officially meet after the current clan topics

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: get your Asylum boyfriend here   get your Asylum boyfriend here EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 21:38

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get your Asylum boyfriend here   get your Asylum boyfriend here Empty

Back to top Go down

get your Asylum boyfriend here
Page 1 of 1