Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slight Inactivity Notice (Aug 3rd-16th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

Slight Inactivity Notice (Aug 3rd-16th) Empty
PostSlight Inactivity Notice (Aug 3rd-16th)

hey everyone! ^^

just a small update for you guys- as many of you know, my significant other has been in basic training for the past 13 weeks. his graduation is this friday, and i will be traveling to the depot for family day/graduation this wednesday! he gets a ten day leave afterward, and aside from all the catching up and hanging out we have to do after a long time apart, there are also a ton of official things/business we need to handle before he gets his orders and has to leave again! so, from august 3rd to august 16th(ish), my activity will probably be a bit slower. i will be prioritizing ceremonies and any official business on skyclan’s side of things, plus and admin-side things that may pop up.

if you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to dm me! i will definitely still be around, i just won’t have quite as much free time for a little bit! <3

-maple

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Slight Inactivity Notice (Aug 3rd-16th) :: Comments

No Comment.

Slight Inactivity Notice (Aug 3rd-16th)

Page 1 of 1