Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 17:24

One of Maplespring's kits was to be journeying to the moonstone today, and Dovesight's heart clenched. She was always a little nervous doing these trips, even if she knew what she was doing, but she never dreaded a trip like she did today. Her paws went through the motions, just as always, but her heart was not fully in it.

She couldn't look Hawkpaw in the eyes as she dropped the herb bundle in front of him, staring at the ground below. How could she face him when he lost his mother because of her? The night of the vigil, poor Hawkpaw had been devastated enough. And now he was forced to travel with the cat that killed her.

Silently, Dovesight motioned for the tom to follow. There wasn't anything to say. There wasn't anything she could say. She could never take back what had happened. StarClan knows she would if she could.

Arriving at Highstones, Dovesight led the way into Mothermouth as the moon began it's climb. The familiar glow of the moonstone greeted them when they reached the end of the tunnel, but Dovesight found little comfort in it as she sat down.

"Touch your nose to it, and StarClan will greet you. I will be here when you are done." Although that may not be comforting in the slightest.

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 17:48

Hawkpaw

Their trip to the Moonstone, he could tell, was far dreading than most. How was it like with his other siblings? He didn't know. The medicine cat didn't look at him even as she approached... Was she that far prideful, seeing as he was pitiful? Or was she ashamed, not daring to look at him? Either way, reluctantly, Hawkpaw wished for the journey to pass by quickly. Both of them dreaded this. He just couldn't know who dreaded more than the other.

Following closely as they made their way to the Moonstone, his eyes widened, squinting at the bright light the stone carried. The tales were true — The Moonstone was bright and glowing. But he wasn't exactly in the best of moods... So rather than pleasant or wonderful, he found it annoying. Taking in a deep breath, the tom lay down, quickly touching his nose to the stone... And slowly, he felt his body lighten.

Opening his eyes, Hawkpaw gasped as he saw a wide, starry landscape. It stretched on for dozens of tree lengths, and even if he tried, he wouldn't find the end of this place. So, if StarClan was true... Why had they taken his mother so cruelly? Weren't they supposed to help him? To guide him? Not to allow him to be lost without a mother. Searching for someone, he called out. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 5:49

By the star's will, almost in what could have been called cruel, Hawkpaw's call for someone would be answered by none other than the she-cat he had been grieving. The afterlife had blessed her once more with the youthful, joyful spirit she once had, and it was a side that her kits unfortunately never got to know. That being said, the golden tabby recognized the vibrant pelt of her son from quite far away. It was almost impossible not to allow herself to attempt to make him smile, especially given just how... lost he seemed.

Determined by her plan, the star-kissed molly knelt close to the ground. Her rump wiggled for just a moment in excitement before she took off, bounding across the distance in hop-like strides. She had been called Maplespring for a reason, after all. Still, her Windclan speed blessed her to cross quite quickly, and the molly lept. Her claws were sheathed, but she tackled the young tom, enveloping her limbs around him. "Boo!" Mapleleaf called out, rolling the pair over. She couldn't help the youthful giggles that erupted out of her afterwards, as she had made sure to take the brunt of any discomfort. After a moment of continued laughter, the she-cat finally got up, a massive smile on her maw. Her chest rose and fell in heavy breaths, but they weren't the heavy breathing of sickenss - no, this time, it was from joy. Pressing her nose to Hawkpaw's head, the molly purred. "Oh, I'm so glad the Stars have let me see you again, Hawkpaw." Joyful mischief twinkled in her eyes as one more giggle came out of the molly, after she allowed a few heartbeats of an embrace. "Did I getcha?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 18:19

Hawkpaw

Hawkpaw was caught in a jolt of unexpected joy by a voice as they both rolled over. He would've hissed if this was any other normal cat — but this was... his mother. Had she always been so lively? Not that he knew of, until now. Instead of being saddened, she seemed... happy. With his mother's nose pressed to his forehead, Hawkpaw's nose sniffed, his lips trembling — before he burst into tears, his head laying gently on her neck as if to embrace her in a hug. Both happy and saddened tears.

"Ma.. Ma! It really is you!" He sobbed. He wished he could stay here forever with Mapleleaf. "You scared me haf'ta death!" He laughed, his tears slowly becoming tears of joy. Fully. "I would've pounced back on you if you were anyone else, but I'm so, so glad it was you." Gazing at his mother for a while.. he grinned. It was good to feel her embrace again. "But still, I'd love to tackle you once more." He playfully tackled his mother, smiling. "I missed you. So, so much, ma. My siblings do, too. Pa does. Everyone."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey   Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: