Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thorned Lilles [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Thorned Lilles [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Thorned Lilles [closed]   Thorned Lilles [closed] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 9:51

It'd been some time since she had adjusted to life outside of Skyclan's camp. Her entire time being a warrior was spent being outside the walls, only delving in for moments at a time whether it be to add prey to the pile, or take one for herself. She was quite used to it, enjoying her own company, joining patrols whenever they happened to pass by. But she couldn't help the slow building feeling of loneliness from it all. Spending time in isolation would do that to any cat, and the molly was surprised it had even taken as long as it did to really set in for her.

There were easy answers to her problems. Most cats simply wondered why she didn't simply just walk back into camp, not understanding what prevented her from doing such. It seemed like it was just strange of the warrior. But that was the most frustrating part... they didn't know. Every time she stepped even just a few pawsteps into camp, all she could see was that day. Bloodstrike rushing at Briarthorn. Desperate, young paws scrambling in an attempt to get to Briarthorn, to somehow help stop the bleeding of the wounds that were inflicted. Of the utter fear that ran down her spine in knowing that she'd lose her own mother. Anxiety already curled at her paws simply thinking about it. The heaviest thought of it all was the idea that she had the capability of doing that herself. She came from the tom that had produced the monster that the Forest came to know as Dawnhawk, or Morningstar, or Klaus. A cat of many names, though also many crimes.

She had no idea that her claws were piercing themselves so deeply into the earth until the pain snapped her mind to reality, as two of them had split right at the quick. A frustrated huff came from the warrior as she quickly brought the paw to her maw to attempt to stop the bleeding, licking at it and even glancing around for some cobwebs. It took a bit of searching, but she'd managed to find some, quickly making it into a small, makeshift cover for the tip of her paw. Observing the medicine den in her youth certainly had its benefits, but truth be told, cobwebs was really the only thing she could remember.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Thorned Lilles [closed]   Thorned Lilles [closed] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 13:08

It was the day before Briarthorn was to make her journey to highstones, and return SkyClan’s official leader. The fluffy tabby’s nerves were certainly on the fritz, but it was much less about leadership itself than what she left behind. She’d no longer simply be Briarthorn; she’d be Briarstar, a name that carried a weight unlike any other. She’d no longer simply be her kits’ mother, and would have to balance them and the rest of the Clan on two shoulders. It seemed an almost insurmountable road block- if it came to it, would she pick her kits, or her Clan? Shaking her head, she stood to her paws and shook out her thick coat of fur. So far, she’d spent the day helping apprentices mend the various dens across camp, ensuring that the elders den and nursery first and foremost were safe from the recent downpour they’d been experiencing. The last thing she needed was for the most vulnerable of her Clan to fall ill. The apprentices and warriors could handle the extra water for the most part, but an extra layer of protection never caused any harm. It was peculiar, how much rain they’d been receiving recently. She preferred it to the wildfires SkyClan had once endured, though.

Shrugging her shoulders, she looked about camp. Her pale green eyes eventually landed on the camp entrance, where she knew that her daughter, Moonlily, most likely say outside of. A slight inward sigh resounded from her maw. Part of Briarthorn felt as if there were more she could be doing for the molly- more she should be doing, both as her mother and as leader. Shoving herself forward, she made her way toward the entryway, peeking her head out once she made it through the brambles and brush. Just as she’d suspected, Moonlily was there, tending to a seemingly injured claw. Briarthorn made sure to announce her presence with a quick clearing of her throat before approaching. ”Moonlily? What happened to your paw?” She mewed gently, sitting down next to the she-cat. Briarthorn wasn’t entirely sure if Moonlily thought herself too old for the type of motherly love and attention Briarthorn used to adorn her kittens with. Nightpaw certainly seemed to. So, for now, she abstained from that, instead opting to take a closer look at her bleeding paw. ”I’m sure Fogpaw or Plumpaw would be able to help with this, if you’d like. They can come see you out here.” She offered, worried for the young warrior.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Thorned Lilles [closed]   Thorned Lilles [closed] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 16:02

Even with the clear of Briarthorn's throat, the molly still lept out of her fur. Stars, she was so easy to scare. Shaking her head and quickly composing herself, especially as she realized it was her mother of all cats, Moonlily's ears flattened just slightly behind her head. It really wasn't much of an injury to worry about, it was just something stupid she had done and needed to temporarily keep something on it so as to not trail blood around. "Oh, hi mom." She licked down her chest fur, the long tufts slightly disheveled from her instinctive poofing. "No no, it's quite alright. I-I just put too much pressure on my claws and a few broke, is all. I just put some cobwebs on so it'd stop bleeding sooner." A small, reassuring smile came across the torbie's face. Even if she was now a warrior, she had come to understand how a mother could always fret over her kit. Children could grow up, but having someone to look out for you? It was priceless, and it was something Moonlily had come to continue to enjoy. Knowing someone had her back.

Rising to her paws and just barely limping over to her mother, she nestled right up to the slightly larger molly. Even as she did her best to hunch and shrink herself, Moonlily was no small cat. Standing straight placed her at practically the same height as her mother, and the tufts on her ears were the only reason she could even sliightly be considered taller. Nevertheless, kit-like indulgences and comforts were ones she wanted to take part in time to time. It was why she pressed her frame against her mom's, tucking her head beneath. Instantly, Moonlily began to purr. Comfort for herself, but also to continue to reassure Briarthorn. "I'm okay, I promise. You'll be going to get your lives soon, right?" She asked. "Y-You won't have to come across... Bloodstrike... will you?" The molly swallowed hard while saying his name, as if she knew he could be called by another title. It was hard to even remotely think about the tom without a grimace. Even worse, the idea of her mom having to go pass the fleabag while going to get her lives sent a chill down her pelt. It wasn't that the warrior thought her mother was weak by any means, no no. But it was hard not to fret for one of the cats she held nearest and dearest to her heart.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Thorned Lilles [closed]   Thorned Lilles [closed] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2022 - 12:07

Briarthorn’s ears went flat for a split second when she realized she’d frightened Moonlily. The she-cat seemed to recover quickly, but she still felt bad. She furrowed her brow at the molly’s response. ”Moonlily, you shouldn’t leave those untreated, okay? They may get infected. I can’t have you getting sick on me, alright?” Her tone was still motherly, but her worry could easily be picked up just by the way she spoke. Moonlily continued to reassure her that she was fine, but the molly didn’t buy it. She’d let the topic rest for now- but Briarthorn was bound and determined to make sure she got treatmemt before the sun set. Leaning into her, Briarthorn was content to simply sit. It wasn’t very often that she and her kits were able to simply enjoy one another’s presence.

”I suppose so.” She mewed in response to her question. It hadn’t been something she’d spoken to anyone aside from Fogpaw about, but she suspected that the Clan had to find out eventually. ”No, I doubt we will cross paths. He and Beechfang stay in the Twolegplace. I will be walking alongside the Thunderpath, on the opposite side of our territory.” She hadn’t chosen that route intentionally, but it had certainly worked in her favor. ”Even if I did, he’d not dare start anything.” She added after a moment of thought. It was her scrap of an attempt to comfort the young molly snugfled next to her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorned Lilles [closed]   Thorned Lilles [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorned Lilles [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-