Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curiosity (Closed for Down)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2400

Curiosity (Closed for Down) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 17:32

Blazefang was out alone. This was pretty rare, she usually liked to surround herself with others, but she wasn’t really supposed to be out of camp right now. The ginger she-cat had made her way to Fourtrees. At the Gathering a few days prior, a shiny pebble had caught her eye as WindClan was leaving, and she hadn’t had the chance to turn back for a closer look. Now she had finally slipped away. The small orange and white rock, about the size of an acorn, was right where she’d seen it. “Wow,” she said to herself. “I’ve never seen anything like it!”
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 0:26

Dayquill wasn't sure what had lead him to Fourtrees. He'd gone out walking, which was far from unusual, especially when he needed to think; but, not wanting to risk getting his hide torn to shreds again (despite supposed better relations), he avoided trekking to Sunningrocks. He was used to letting his paws carry him to the Owl Tree, his other favorite place to visit, but he'd realized halfway through that he was making the journey to Fourtrees. At the least, the long walk would give him plenty of time to himself. Shrugging, he pressed on, vowing silently that he wouldn't be gone long, and that he would stop to bring home a few extra pieces of prey for his absence. The only thing more odd than where he'd somehow ended up was the fact another cat was already there, and when he breathed in deep he could faintly catch the scent of WindClan on the breeze.

Padding down the slope into the hollow, the golden tom was careful to keep his distance in case the cat turned out to be hostile... though it seemed she was more interested in marveling at something on the ground than starting a fight in the sacred hollow. Clearing his throat, Dayquill hesitantly mewed, "Sorry to, uh, interrupt– if I am, that it. I was just out on a walk, and just ended up here, and... whatcha got there?"
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 8:14

With a yelp, Blazefang nearly jumped out of her fur. “Oh, hey, sorry,” she stammered. “You’re not interrupting, just startled me a bit. Anyways, look at this!” she mewed, excitedly gesturing to the smooth, colorful rock. “Have you ever seen anything like it? Oh, I’m Blazefang, by the way.”

OOC: Fun fact, the rock is in fact a polished piece of quartz, probably jasper or carnelian, and is based on a rock I happen to have on hand IRL.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) EmptyFri 29 Jul 2022 - 6:05

The ginger she-cat startled at his presence– enough to make Dayquill shrink back with a surprised noise of his own –but she relaxed far more quickly than he. No sooner than she'd stiffened, she was already chirping on, paw waving towards... a stone? The pale tom blinked at it as he forced to lay flat, blue eyes flickering up towards the WindClanner– Blazefang, apparently, before back down towards the rock. "Uh, I'm Dayquill. ThunderClan, but... you can probably tell." He twisted to smooth out some of the fur on his shoulder, shuffling awkwardly on his paws before he dared to step closer. "It's definitely a nice rock. I don't think I see any that aren't... gray." He lowered himself, rolling the colorful piece of stone over with his nose. It was surprisingly smooth. Satisfied, Dayquill straightened, mewing, "It almost looks like you, a little. Did you see it at the Gathering? That's... pretty impressive, actually, with all the cats there... or do you just come to Fourtrees this often?"
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 14:04

Blazefang barely noticed Dayquill’s awkwardness, mostly just happy to be able to show the rock to someone. “Yeah, spotted it as we were leaving,” she mewed. “I really don’t come here often, but this was worth a second look. Impressive, you say? I notice little things like this all the time. Sometimes my clanmates say I get distracted too easily, but I think it just makes life fun! You say you’re ThunderClan? What’s it like over there? I don’t talk to cats from other clans much, ‘cept to get word of my sister. She’s in RiverClan. Too much? Yeah, I’m probably talking too much.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity (Closed for Down)   Curiosity (Closed for Down) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity (Closed for Down)
Page 1 of 1