Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 19:15

✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1645398784
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

There was a soothing gentleness in the air that evening. It wasn't as cold as previous days—a clear indicator that the last remnants of leaf-bare were on their way out of the forest. Young Forestkit breathed in the scents as he surveyed the camp's clearing from a somewhat concealed place nearby. He had recently accepted that his father was no longer coming back to him after moons of waiting and waiting. However, instead of feeling lost or devastated, he felt... lighter. He couldn't really explain it but all the pressure that had been crushing his chest had vanished. This didn't mean that he wouldn't have bad days or that he could finally sleep soundly in his late mother's nursery nest. Now, he could at least use the time he used to dedicate to his vigil for more productive reasons.

Gentle amber eyes observed the warriors and apprentices go about their day, ears twitching every which way as he struggled with taking in all the simultaneous conversations happening all around. He wanted to learn as much as he could but it was quite hard when he didn't know where to even put his focus on. His apprenticeship seemed to be right around the corner and he didn't want to fall behind. Despite this, the kit made no move to approach one of his clanmates. First, he had to psych himself up to do so, after all. He still wasn't very good at initiating conversations but he'll get there... hopefully.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 14:03

Marshmallow's black paws padded across the dirt. A frog- one of her favourite pieces of prey- tightly in her jaws. Letting the piece of prey fall out of her jaws into the fresh-kill pile, she looked around for other cats to talk to. Marshmallow could often find herself bored without someone to talk to. With Loudnose still in the medicine den, she really had no-one else to talk to.

Maybe some cats would see that as a good thing, that she's too reckless or uncaring around others. But they wouldn't think that if their leader didn't. And it wasn't even my fault! I didn't even push him onto it, it was just... Well it was anything but me! Her tail lashed, thinking about it. Well, whatever, she just needed someone to talk to. Someone she could get on her side.

Maybe like... A kit? They'd grow up quickly and become a respected warrior... Hopefully. I'll just need to give them a little... Nudge.

She looked around and spotted one. A silvery and long furred shape, but clearly a kit by the size. (And the fact she didn't recognise them, she didn't really get to know kits). She trotted over, a welcoming smile on her face, it was forced, but not a lot of things she did were real, not even her voice. Cats wouldn't trust her if she had her real voice, but she could use it to spook others into doing what she said. I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet...

Sitting down in front of the smaller cat, Marshmallow decided to start up a conversation. "Hey, kit! I'm Marshmallow, I don't believe we've met before?"

Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 22 Feb 2022 - 12:35

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

Seeing a large figure approach surprised the young tom. He quickly masked the surprise so as to not seem so inattentive—being startled so easily would certainly be detrimental to his future image. Anyway, he had never met this warrior before but like most, he'd spotted her around camp whenever he wasn't resting or daydreaming.

The kit sat up straight as he watched the she-cat settle down right in front of him. Did she need something? Forestkit was surely about to find out.

With a tilted head, Forestkit listened to the molly speak. Ah. So she was introducing herself? Forest was more than happy to converse with her—his social skills were a big priority. "Hello. Nice to meet you, Marshmallow. I'm Forestkit and no, I-I don't believe we've met before..." he answered with a gentle smile and a tiny shake of his head. Before she could speak again he quickly added, "I-I like your eyes. Very pretty." There was a clear sincerity in his tone. He loved things that were unique.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:00; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 3:03

As Marshmallow awaited a response -hoping she didn't scare the kit off- she glanced away for a single moment. Her gaze drifting to a dark shape, it dripped as if covered in mud, but as soon as she blinked, it disappeared. Am I seeing things? Slightly spooked, she brought her attention back to the smaller feline. My eyes... Her mind went to a particular she-cat she had met as an apprentice. That cat was dead now. But she didn't exactly feel anything from that cat, anyway.

"Thank you. I like your name, Forestkit." She smiled. There was an emptiness behind her smile, but she still couldn't shake the feeling something was watching her. Narrowing her eyes, she tried to ignore it, but her tail still flicked uncomfortably. "You looked a little lonely sitting there, don't you have any friends?" Or a parent that cares about you? She almost said. Marshmallow had to push down her hatred of Soottail. She didn't want to start ranting about her mother in front of a kit. A kit she wanted to trust her.

Unable to shake the feeling of being watched, she suddenly flicked her head behind her. Nothing. The feeling soon faded as if nothing happened at all. She stared at the camp, she could've sworn someone was watching her. She looked back at the kit, trying to hide her utter confusion and uncomfortableness but her gaze showed it clearly.

Maybe she was just tired. Yeah, that's it... Probably...

Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 12:53

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

There was something off. He didn't know exactly what it was but it was starting to bother him. Marshmallow seemed friendly enough so he didn't want to think it had anything to do with her... Although, the way she kept looking elsewhere made him a bit cautious. What was she looking at?

Forestkit was forced to shake it off when the warrior began to speak again. "Oh! T-Thank you!" he purred at her compliment. However, moments later, his joy dulled at Marsh's question. "U-Um, not really..." he said with a tiny shake of his head. He opened his maw to speak again but before he could say anything else, he noticed the she-cat looking behind her for a few beats. Once she turned back, he could clearly see her confusion. The kit's puzzlement and wariness grew every second—he was starting to think that maybe she wasn't the biggest fan of eavesdroppers.

The kitten fluffed up his fur a tad as he peeked around Marshmallow to see if there was something behind her that was bothering her. He couldn't really spot anything. The kit bit his lip then turned his attention back to the black-and-white cat. "A-Are you alright? Is... Is something wrong?" he questioned with a worried tilt of his head. He felt a bit nervous asking since he didn't want to insult her accidentally but he needed to ask due to her odd behavior.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 5:13

Marshmallow's black and white fur remained ruffled and her gaze remained confused from the thing she thought was watching her. She noticed that Forestkit seemed a bit confused to. He noticed. But I guess it's hard not to. "Yeah, I'm... fine. Probably just tired, that's all. Being a warrior is a lot of work!" She gave him a reassuring smile, but she wasn't sure if what she was saying was even a half-truth.

Deciding the change the subject, Marshmallow started talking again "Hey, if you don't have any friends, I'm sure we can get along, okay? I'll have your back and you can have mine!" She reached out her paw, pads facing the sky. Her eyes gleamed with... Something. But it definitely wasn't trustworthiness, maybe, though, it was pretending to be.

Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 2:28

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

Forestkit returned the smile with some caution. Things still didn't feel right but he didn't want to push Marshmallow. She was probably tired and his nagging wasn't going to help her much. "A-Alright," he meowed gently. "I can only imagine how much hard work comes with being a warrior," he breathed as his head began to supply him with future scenarios and the likes. He was actually quite excited to eventually do the same things as Marshmallow was doing. It would be an honor to serve his clan in whatever ways he could.

At the sudden change of topic, the kit tilted his head but once again, said nothing. If she no longer wanted to speak of that, he was going to respect her decision. It was polite to do so, after all.

His eyes widened as he finally registered what she had said. Friends? She... she wanted to be friends with him? He felt his face heat up in a bashful manner but he paid it no mind. "O-Oh! I-If you wish," he replied with a shy smile. The kit eyed her upturned paw curiously. He then watched her face for any hint of a lie but didn't really pick up on anything. Actually, he couldn't really tell what she was expressing—a peculiar thing but he decided on filing it away for later.

After a few moments, the kit placed his smaller paw on hers and offered her a lopsided smile. "T-Thank you. I-It's always been a bit hard for me to make... friends. I a-appreciate you wanting to get to know me," he said with sincerity. It felt... good having someone else in his corner. Meeting others and making friends wasn't as scary as he had initially thought.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】   ✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Careful curiosity✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: