Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

stormpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

stormpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 6:45

Minnowfin would be making his journey to Highstones soon, but there was still time before he planned to leave. Clan life carries on, and so must I... The grey and white tom made his appearance, climbing up onto Highrock. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting!" he announced, calling for an assembly. Today an apprentice would be recieving their warrior name.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 22:39

Stormpaw

He hadn't had much help in grooming himself for the special occasion, with no living siblings or parents to watch him earn his name. In a way, it stung, not having bothered him much on the day of his apprentice's ceremony but now - that he was leaving it all behind, he was excited, but at the same time also felt a new weight of responsibility baring down on his shoulders.

ThunderClan was his family now, he reminded himself. All of them. And he would make them proud for the rest of his days, Mottlerose especially.

He made sure his wily pelt was as tamed and cleaned as could possibly be and walked out into the clearing with his head held high, looking at the tom atop the Highrock expectantly.

stormpaw's warrior ceremony PDt1Qqd stormpaw's warrior ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 3:21

The tom's eyes shined as he spotted the apprentice in question. Okay, let's continue. "Stormpaw, come forward." he commanded, and though his voice was firm, the smile on his maw betrayed his pride. "You have trained hard in the ways of our clan and done your best to earn your place in this clan. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and serve your clan, even at the cost of your life?" The question rang true, and the grey and white tom waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 7:56

Stormpaw

The young tom could hardly contain his purr, shuffling his toes and puffing his chest out. He knew the response was simple, but still said it with all the fire he could muster in his voice. "I do."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 21:34

The strength and resolve in the tom's voice was more than enough to back up his answer. Minnowfin's voice rose up and filled the camp. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Stormsong. StarClan honors your gift of pimpin and simpin and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan. Tonight, you will sit vigil as the clan sleeps." The clan broke out in cheers and he jumped down to congratulate the newly-named warrior. "Congratulations, Stormsong. I'm proud to have you as our newest warrior."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 6:35

Mottlerose found herself in her normal position in the crowd of cats. It had been a bit of time since she'd been in the crowd instead of atop the Highrock, but it was a change she didn't mind. Stormpaw had done amazing with his training, and as soon as she could, she discussed with Minnowfin about making him a warrior.

A prideful purr rumbled in her chest as her apprentice got his full name. "Stormsong! Stormsong!" She called out with pride, crossing over to the tom and pressing her nose against his head for just a brief moment. "You deserve all the congratulations. I'm so proud."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 10:12

Stormsong

[i]Stormsong felt fairly humbled/i] by the sudden praise and recognition by the rest of his clanmates, and by the two cats in all of ThunderClan that he ultimately respected above all others. As Mimnowfin hopped down to meet him, the tom bowed his head and licked the leader's shoulder — allowing himself a small laugh of excitement as his mentor came to greet him once more with his new name.
"I have you to thank for all that you've taught me, Mottlerose." He purred. "I promise I'll continue to make you proud."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stormpaw's warrior ceremony   stormpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

stormpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: