Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 11 Jul 2022 - 3:58

Fawnshine

Another apprentice was ready to head to the Highstones. It felt as if time was passing by so quickly — Fawnshine was still simply an apprentice just a few moons ago, and now, she was ThunderClan's medicine cat. Someday, Eggpaw would also be the one to lead cats on their Moonstone journeys, too. On her own.

This time, it was Mottlerose's apprentice that she would be leading. Stormpaw. With the herb bundle ready, she headed to the apprentices' den, eyes scanning for the tom. "Are you awake yet, Stormpaw? We're heading to the Moonstone now." Setting the bundle in front of him once he'd come out, she continued. "Once you eat this, we can go."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 11 Jul 2022 - 21:24

Stormpaw

Oh, he had been awake the whole night. Stormpaw hadn't been able to contain himself from sheer excitement. He had been pretending to sleep for the sake of the other apprentices, and to save Fawnshine trouble, but as soon as he heard her voice - the tom leaped out of his nest. Quietly.

He gave the medicine cat a formal nod. "I'm ready." The tom muttered, bending down to give the herb bundle a curious sniff. The sharp stench filled his nose and, while he had the strength not to flinch away from it, the awful taste of it managed to bring tears to his eyes. "StarClan, that's awful."

Despite himself, the tom was full of energy and ready to follow.

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey PDt1Qqd Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 0:57

Fawnshine

The medicine cat flinched, not expecting his jump. There was a small snicker as the apprentice ate the herb bundle, grumbling. "Oh, trust me. You'll thank me later. Our way there is long, so even if it may not seem like it, the herbs that I've prepared will tone your hunger and soreness down along the way." As Stormpaw finished eating it, she nodded, leading him outside of camp.

--------

"We're here. Now, that would've been not so smooth if you didn't eat the herbs now, would it?" The molly teased. Their walk here was like any other. Smoothly, and around the same time it took for any other apprentices to. One day, her own apprentice will walk with her to the Moonstone once more, too. "Follow my scent closely. It's dark in there, so you'll want to stay near." Fawnshine led them in with a steady speed, only stopping as they reached the end of the tunnel, to the stone.

"Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here if you need me, Stormpaw."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:47

Stormpaw

There was still a foul taste in his mouth, but Stormpaw did have to admit after such a long journey, he was thankful for the little boost in stamina that the herbs provided. His feet were weary, but his stomach was strangely filled and the tom was able to stand tall as he followed the Medicine Cat into the pitch black tunnel. It was so dark that he could only follow the faint sound of Fawnshine's footsteps and use his whiskers against the wall to guide him from ramming his head into some ceiling.

"Now I know how a rabbit feels..." Stormpaw murmured under his breath, not at all serious, but needing something to cut through the tension and anticipation that filled the tight space. As they finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel, the apprentice was caught in complete awe. Some in the clans said StarClan wasn't real, but who else could have left such a beautiful gift for them, he wonder. The way the moonlight hit the stone and lit the cave with an unearthly glow left the tabby feeling somewhat humbled, and he gave Fawnshine one more uncertain glance before he followed her lead and rested against the Moonstone.

The feeling was freezing, but what was even more surprising was how quickly sleep had seemed to wash over him.

By the time he awoke again, he seemed to have carried stars back with him in his eyes. He had to blink them away, letting small drops hit the floor.

"I never thought I'd see my parents again," he murmured. They had died many moons before, and he hardly remembered their face. With a new look and resolve, he glanced from the stone to the sky above.

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey PDt1Qqd Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1