Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warm Comfort [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Warm Comfort [c] Empty
PostSubject: Warm Comfort [c]   Warm Comfort [c] EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 4:33

Duskflight

The sudden passing of Frogkit... Duskflight couldn't imagine how painful it must've been for Swiftheart. The queen had every right to be upset. To be pained. Hurt. Angry. Sickness had taken her kit away from her. A mere kit... How awful that was. Catching a glimpse at her in camp, the tom took in a deep breath. He'd always been there for her whenever needed, and so will he continue to do so now. Approaching the she-cat, the dark-furred tom offered her a weak smile.

"Hey, Swiftheart," He spoke, his tone low, yet warm and careful. "I'm sorry for Frogkit's passing... I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. But know that even so, I'm still here for you. Always." He touched his forehead with hers, allowing silence to fill the air for a moment. "I'm sure Frogkit's peaceful with StarClan above. She'll always watch you, wanting you to be happy too, Swiftheart."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Warm Comfort [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Comfort [c]   Warm Comfort [c] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 23:56

Swiftheart had been alot quieter than her usual self in the days and weeks following frogkit's passing. She could often times be found right outside camp where the burried lay at peace.

Her ears perked a little hearing a familiar voice addressing her and she gave a bittersweet smile to Duskflight listening to his words of comfort and encouragement. "Thank you duskflight. That means so much to me to hear." she purred softly as their heads touched. He knew what this was like... to lose a kit. Deerleap was his daughter and was Swifthearts first apprentice. She died too young as well.

Sitting next to him she rested her tail next to his. Looking at him with a soft smile of graditude for him always being here even in the worst of times she slowly spoke "I think what made it so hard is how sudden it happened... I just... cant belive shes gone... I never thought she was so sick... I should have taken her in sooner to basil and fuzzy" she said tearing up a bit. Blinking away the tears she leaned on him sighing.

"With life this unpredictable... I need to remeber what I still have perhaps... i still have 4 very healthy kits and a clan I feel so at home with" she purred a little looking up at him.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Warm Comfort [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Comfort [c]   Warm Comfort [c] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 11:49

Duskflight

"Remember, it's not your fault, Swiftheart. None of us would've expected this to happen." He reassured her, nodding slowly. "That's true. In all honesty.. You're doing so much better than I did. You're very strong." He smiled. "Perhaps there's been... Too many painful deaths, but I grieved for such a long while, I tend to forget the ones still around me, too. Only now I've realized that, it's a bit too late." The tom frowned.

"But anyway, you are correct. You're a wonderful mother for them. Ratrunner would be proud of how you raised them. Don't repeat the same mistakes as I have. Focus on the brighter sides of things, even when it's hard... But I shouldn't be the one to tell you that. You always have." He purred.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Warm Comfort [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Comfort [c]   Warm Comfort [c] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 20:16

She nodded slowly. Her eyes cloudy with tears. Duskflight had always been so helpful and comforting for her. She nodded at his remarks of many painful deaths that Shadowclan had suffered lately.

"Thank you so much... for being here for me Duskflight. she meowed trying to keep her voice from cracking with sorrow as she glanced at Frogkit's little gravestone.

"I care alot about you" she said quietly to him a little suddenly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warm Comfort [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Comfort [c]   Warm Comfort [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Comfort [c]
Page 1 of 1