Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Temporary Activity Notice Due to Moving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

Temporary Activity Notice Due to Moving Empty
PostTemporary Activity Notice Due to Moving

As I am sure that some of you noticed, I created the Tunnel plot and then immediately have been distant/not as active. It may have been a little bit of bad timing on my end, but the first half of the plot is a little slower anyway. However, I will be moving from WA to CT on the 14th. The movers are coming the 13th, and then it will be a 6 day trek to CT. I've been trying to get everything ready, packing, cleaning, finalizing our house, fighting with the Navy. So I haven't had a lot of brain power to spare besides mindless video games. It's almost over though. I won't have my PC for a few weeks, so I won't be able to play video games so I only will have WCC. However, we have a lot to do for the house but I'll be happy probably.

Either way, my point of this is to say, its not permanent and only temporary sparse activity from me due to a very big thing! I am not sure when it'll end, so take this is outstanding notice until I say otherwise, lol.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Temporary Activity Notice Due to Moving :: Comments

No Comment.

Temporary Activity Notice Due to Moving

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: