Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shaded Den [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 23:46

Shadepaw was sick.

Foxpaw's paws prickled with nervousness as she carried a large, fresh vole to the Medicine Den. She wasn't completely sure if it was appropriately sized for Shadepaw; it was already sun-high, but she had no idea how much the other apprentice had already eaten, or if he even had eaten at all.. But, it was probably better to bring a larger meal, just in case. "Shadepaw?" She called into the den, briefly setting down the fresh-kill. Fawnshine nor Eggpaw appeared to be within the den at the moment, and the ginger tabby took a few steps in.

...It wasn't fair. Shadepaw shouldn't be stuck in the Medicine Den, so far from the other apprentices, and the rest of camp. Her mind briefly drifted to Gingerroot; collapsed in his own nest, hidden away from the rest of his clanmates.. She shook her head, refocusing on the black-and-brown tom. Shadepaw was still alive. Still in ThunderClan. Still far from being taken by StarClan. "Here, I got you some prey," Foxpaw meowed, nudging the vole to the apprentice. "Are.. Are you feeling any better?" It was a dumb question. It seemed with each day he was only getting worse and worse- his normal overly-energetic nature was almost scarily absent. ..Though, there was no harm in hoping, and Foxpaw looked at him expectantly for an answer.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 8:09

shadepaw coughed heavily his sides heaving as he lay there with no energy. He felt awful and drifted between being barely awake to a deep sleep.

He heard pawsteps aprroaching and he did his best to sit up... he had to get better right?

He was thin ... hadn't eaten in days ... the sickness made him not very hungry but he knew if he wanted any chance he would have to eat something.

Foxpaw appeared bringing a nice meal for him. He gave a faint smile and thanked her quietly as he nibbled a little on it. She asked how he was doing... He didnt want to lie... not to her. They had played together as kits and were good friends... For so long he had tried to underplay how bad he really felt with this sickness tried to play it off as if he was fine so his sister eggpaw would not have to worry about him so much...

He couldnt lie to foxpaw.. she deserved to know. "I feel... pretty terrible... Its gotten worse and .--- heavy coughs inturupted him as he coughed up small amounts more of his blood

tears swelled in his eyes from the violence of the coughs and he curled up into a ball putting his head on his paws. He squeezed his eyes shut "Thank you foxpaw... for being my friend and checking on me he said quietly.

He hesitated alot before continuing but knew he wouldnt have the chance again likely "I think... I think im dying Foxpaw... there isnt anything left they can do for me he said quietly.

The young tom was always not very smart ... but even he could see and sense that the end was near for him. The wholesome little ball of fluff gave a teary eyed grin up at her

"ill see you in starclan though... dont wor-- more coughs worry

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 22:13

Foxpaw couldn't help but give a small wince as the other apprentice coughed up blood between every few sentences- it was startling to see, even if she had known of his condition. The dark-furred tom was also clearly ill past his cough. There was a weariness in his posture that seemed unnaturally strong, far past simply being drowsy. It was small success, but Foxpaw was glad that Shadepaw was eating (albiet not very much of,) the vole.

"I'll see you in StarClan though.." Foxpaw's heart sunk at his words. She knew he was undeniably sick, but.. hearing this? Straight from Shadepaw..? ..And even as ill as he was, he was telling her not to worry. "Shadepaw, no, you can live- there's still some chance-" her voice hitched; that was a lie. Shadepaw had readily acknowledged it. She needed to, as well. "You'll.. You'll be the brightest star in all of Silverpelt, Shadepaw." She mewed, voice somberly quiet.

(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 22:28

Shadepaw felt tears swelling in his eyes and he couldn’t hold them back. He didn’t want to go … not now not when he was just about to be an apprentice with all his friends. He wanted to get his warrior name and see fox paw get hers too. He wanted to hunt with her and fight along side her if needed. … but he had no time left and he felt so cheated .

He leaned forward and gave her a light hug barely even felt. The energy and strength in him so overtaxed that he had to lay back in his nest almost immediately after . I’m going to miss you foxpaw. he said in a shaky voice that was breaking over every other word. Thank you for visiting me now… it means more than you know

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Libra Pig

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 23:47

She didn't have any comforting words to give the other apprentice- they were both now painfully aware of the truth. But what else could she say? Shadepaw wouldn't be leaving this den to continue into camp. To explore the territories; to visit Fourtrees.. Foxpaw was sure he would've loved the Gathering, but now he wouldn't even get a chance to see the clearing it took place in.

Shadepaw's voice broke her out of her thoughts- immediately Foxpaw focused back to the tom. The apprentice gave a small flinch of surprise to his almost-hug, but returned the motion with a smile. "Of course, Shadepaw," she mewed with a quick nod to the tom. Foxpaw dreaded the thought of saying good-bye to Shadepaw the same way she had with Gingerroot. Their conversation had been somber, but.. it had still been nicer than the alternative. Believing the apprentice could recover, only for him to still pass to StarClan.. Foxpaw was glad Shadepaw had been honest.

The tabby took a moment to respond to his first statement, but eventually repeated the same; "..I'll miss you too." She would. His happy-go-lucky attitude, his always friendly smile- even his over-confidence in skills he hardly knew.. It would all be gone to ThunderClan, soon. "Thank you for being my friend." She mewed, voice quiet.

(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaded Den [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaded Den [C]   Shaded Den [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaded Den [C]
Page 1 of 1