Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Resurfacing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 890

Resurfacing Empty
PostSubject: Resurfacing   Resurfacing EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Plot Name: Resurfacing

Clans involved: SkyClan

Characters Directly Involved:

Timber(paw) - myself
Thistlekit - xcait
Briarthorn(star) - Maple

Will there be code-breaking?: Nah

Explain your Plot:

It's a small one, but it continues from the backstory of another plot I had written up before I took a break from the site for a bit. I'll post it here~

Driftwood Prologue:

From there, Timber travels to RiverClan, where he becomes an apprentice and sticks around for a while. This is about when I stepped away from the site, so to account for his absence, Timber had been found and taken by twolegs. He escaped after about four months of captivity. He didn't return to the clans under the assumption they'd label him a runaway and turn him away, so he stayed near the twolegplace. He'd never been taught how to hunt, so he was incredibly inept at it. His only choice for food was to sneak around the twolegplace. Even so, he didn't know where to find food easily, so he found himself sneaking around Domino's territory.

For a while, it was going fine.

He made a friend, another loner named Ysera. They grew close, and after some time, they had kits. They weren't in love per say but she'd always wanted kits, and she trusted him. After the kitting, she stayed with the litter while he spent his time patrolling their little hideaway and hunting for food in the twolegplace. But his sneaking around didn't go unnoticed forever. An associate of Domino's recognized Timber. He had been chased out moons ago, forbidden to return. The rogue followed Timber, taking note as to where he was hiding so as to inform Domino of his whereabouts.

Only to find out Timber wasn't the only one there.

The rogue returned to Domino, reporting his findings. Domino had initially planned to kill Timber if he ever returned, but this was just too perfect an opportunity to pass up. After all, if he wanted to abandon their "family", why would he deserve to have a family himself? The rest is brutal. Domino sent some of her people to handle the situation, and Timber returned to find his friend and family dead. Shattered, he just sat there, staring blankly at the scene. They were gone.

The air was too tainted by the scent of blood for him to recognize who they intruders might have been. Rage welled up inside of him, swallowing the numbness, and he turned away to track the murderers down. However, just as he was about to step away, a small sound froze his paws in place. Immediately, he whipped around, eyes desperately searching for movement... and there it was.

One of the kits had survived.

But by the looks of it, she wouldn't last long. His mind racing, he scooped up the kit, blindly running away from the only home he'd truly had.

He himself didn't even know where he was going until he found himself in clan territory.

He had to save her.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:

Timber will be rejoining the clans, and he and his kit will be taken in by Skyclan.

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics

The previous plotting page.
Timber's arrival in Riverclan

Why should this plot be approved?:

I'd like Timber to properly experience family as he adjusts to the clans, and I think raising/training his own kit will force him to be more open to relationships as a whole. I feel like it'll develop his character in a way that'll let him warm up to clan life and embracing clan loyalty. Up until now, he's had quite the negative view on the forest as a whole, and I'd really like to see him grow out of that. As a side benefit, It'll bring a little more NPC blood into skyclan, Since Timber likely isn't related to half the clan and his kit would be half loner.

Last edited by Kari on Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4835

Resurfacing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurfacing   Resurfacing EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:06 am

approved!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down

Resurfacing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Inactive Plots-
Jump to: