Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oooh, free OCs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2500

Oooh, free OCs!  Empty
PostSubject: Oooh, free OCs!    Oooh, free OCs!  EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 23:49

So a while back I had a crazy idea to “breed” together all sorts of pairings of canon cats and see if anyone wants the kits. You’ll be getting a name, gender, Clan, and detailed description. Absolutely free, first come, first serve! Each litter will be up for one week tops, after that I keep them to use in my personal insane AU.
Just post which one(s) you want to claim and I’ll PM you their info!
You can use them for whatever you want, no need to credit me though I certainly don’t mind it! I probably will ask out of curiosity if I see them on site ;)

The first litter is….

Rockkit and Rushkit, both sons of Bluestar and Fireheart! These boys will be available until June 26, or whenever they’re both adopted! EDIT: As they haven’t been claimed, they’ll be up until July 3. I normally won’t be doing these kinds of extensions, but since this is a first, I figured I’d try it again.

Last edited by Nerd on Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3297

Oooh, free OCs!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooh, free OCs!    Oooh, free OCs!  EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 5:16

can I join???

I was going to create cats too! I was thinking of my few hundred OCs and thinking about 3-4 cats a week, with payment of 2 topics for my not so fav ones and minor or major roles with any of my cat for my favorite ones.

I'll PM them to you if you're okay with it :)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2500

Oooh, free OCs!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooh, free OCs!    Oooh, free OCs!  EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 8:57

I’d kinda prefer you made your own thread for that so as not to be confusing, especially if you want payment, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3297

Oooh, free OCs!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooh, free OCs!    Oooh, free OCs!  EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 5:26

ok :)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oooh, free OCs!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooh, free OCs!    Oooh, free OCs!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oooh, free OCs!