Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Passing the Line [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Passing the Line [C] Empty
PostSubject: Passing the Line [C]   Passing the Line [C] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:07 am

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was still abuzz with excitement as she approached the leader’s den. Now that she knew she was with kits, it felt so obvious. The rumbling in her tummy wasn’t from her stomach, it was from the life that was growing. She was eating more because she had more mouths to feed, just as Dovesight said.

Dovesight…she had been able to tell immediately that Poppyshine was pregnant. She had known how to check and understood when some symptoms didn’t line up with others. Poppyshine had not been around long enough to know how a new medicine cat was chosen, but if it was up to leadership to appoint…she’d have to mention something to Perchstar. After the good news, of course.

Poppyshine walked into the leader’s den, as bright and glowing as ever. “Perchstar?” she greeted, giving a bow of her head to her companion. “I hope you are doing well, today.” It was hard for her to hide the excitement on her features, but she still held her tongue, in case it seemed that Perchstar was too busy to hear about the news.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Line [C]   Passing the Line [C] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 am

The last two days had seen Perchstar mired in an emotional slump that was all too familiar. She had been foolish to think that anything could be solved at the Gathering, foolish to think that other leaders would even bother to listen to what she said. No matter that she was one of the more experienced cats on that rock, compared to the other three who had been previously at the deputy spot. No matter all the blood, sweat, and even tears that had gone into making sure her Clan did not fall to the paws of the Dark Forest, after Jaystar had delivered them right into the grasp of darkness. Apparently, none of that mattered. What was she going to do? How was she going to avenge Cloverheart? Did she really have to shed more innocent blood, just because Bloodstar couldn't get his head out of his tail? She had originally planned to go into SkyClan the next day with a small patrol and try getting a response out of the condescending tom, but the reminder of his insults and the dismissive way he'd rejected her claims always stopped her from putting a paw in their direction. Beechfang... the murderer. If she knew what she had done was wrong, why would she do it? Did SkyClan seriously intend to harbor a murderer, even after what had happened with Dawnhawk?

All these thoughts and more swirled around her head as she sat in the corner of the leaders' den, resting one side of her head against the reeds. Aside from dragging herself out to hunt once or twice, she had barely left the den. She had just become leader, and now this?... It was all too much to deal with at once. And yet, she had to. Perchstar's eyes were noticeably downcast, her tail curled tightly around her paws, as she attempted to draw herself out of the pit of her mind once again. It's nothing. You should be doing something, not sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Cloverheart wouldn't want that. And yet, despite that knowledge, the pit of her stomach still churned, remembering the terrible scene she had come across. A familiar body suspended in the river, choked with the scents of river silt and SkyClan and death.

Another voice momentarily invaded her senses. Another, familiar voice. Perchstar stood up quickly, straightening her shoulders and turning her head to the den's entrance. Poppyshine-- her deputy. It seemed, at least, that the calico was not drawn into the same dark thoughts that the leader was. Thank StarClan. That, at least, was something good. In fact, her sparkling green eyes were even brighter and happier than usual. A little of the emotional cloud was swept away in her sunshine. Perchstar's features softened slightly. "I am all right. I was just thinking." What could make her friend be buzzing with such excitement. "Did you have something you wanted to tell me?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Line [C]   Passing the Line [C] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 5:54 am

Poppyshine

Some of Poppyshine’s joy dimmed at seeing the darker look in Perchstar’s eyes. She wondered if it was appropriate to be delivering such news now. They still had to figure out how they were going to confront SkyClan about punishment for Beechfang’s crime. Cloverheart’s vigil had just been a couple of days ago. Was it really in her right to speak of such joys when Cloverheart’s death was still so fresh?

Don’t lose faith. She would have been happy to hear you wee having kits, if she were here.

Life still moved on, and perhaps it would be better to have a glimmer of joy and hope to help keep them going through this difficult time. Poppyshine shook the uncertain thoughts from her mind and smiled pleasantly again at Perchstar. ”I have some exciting news,” she explained. She walked over and sat in front of her leader. ”I’m—I’m going to have kits!” Her face broke out into a large grin and she could scarcely contain herself now that she’d said the words. They came tumbling forth. ”I had been feeling strange for a few days now and I spoke to Dovesight who told me that I was having kits—she is very attuned to that sort of thing, it seems! And I think she’s right. I haven’t spoken to any of the queens about it yet, I’m sure they would know for sure, but it feels right, you know? The—The kits are Rushtalon’s. I just…” She finally caught up to her own thoughts and took a deep breath. “I just wanted to tell you first.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Line [C]   Passing the Line [C] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:50 am

Glad to have something to distract her from herself, and hopefully offer a little bit more clarity into the awful situation haunting her pawsteps, Perchstar leaned forward with interest. No matter what Poppyshine had to say, she would listen. And say something Poppyshine did. Kits? The leader's eyes widened. Whatever news she had been expecting, it was not that. However, a quick glance down to the normally slim calico's somewhat rounded form confirmed her words. It certainly seemed true. After she got over her momentary shock, a small smile crept onto Perchstar's face. "Congratulations," she meowed sincerely. "That is wonderful news." And it was. Unexpected, but wonderful just the same. Honestly, with the amount of cats who looked at Poppyshine as if she were the very sun itself, Perchstar should not have been surprised that kits would eventually result from one of those many deep friendships.

The rest of the words that the deputy had said caught up to her. Dovesight noticed... and, they were Rushtalon's? Well, that was both good and bad. The young tom was very nice, and he and Poppyshine had seemed to get along, but... well. He had been missing recently. Still, the soft smile remained. "I believe her; I have seen pregnancy in queens before, and you seem to follow the general symptoms. However, you should know that with pregnancy comes decreased mobility and sometimes aches and pains. If you should need any more help with your duties, do not hesitate to let me know. I can always help, or have other cats do so." Her tail-tip flicked slightly as she thought. If they were still to go to SkyClan camp... it would be best if Poppyshine stayed back, then. She would not trust a pregnant queen's safety among cats who had, so far, refused to judge a murderer. But now was not the time for such thoughts. Perchstar's head lolled thoughtfully to one side. "It is a good thing Dovesight noticed. She has a remarkably good eye for that sort of thing, as you mentioned... and we are at a current deficit of medicine cats. Do you think she would be able to fill Cloverheart's position?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Line [C]   Passing the Line [C] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 3:54 am

Poppyshine

Perchstar’s congratulations brought a bright smile to Poppyshine’s face. Her friend was happy for her, and it only buzzed Poppyshine with more excitement. She didn’t know how many kits she was going to have, but she was going to love each and every one of them, with as much love to make up for two parents. She knew that they would be loved by the rest of the clan, too.

When the conversation shifted to Dovesight, Poppyshine nodded eagerly. “I honestly think so. She really seemed to know what she was talking about. I’m sure that if we got help from another clan’s medicine cat, she would be able to learn quickly…She also has always been a bit of a shyer cat. I think battle frightens her. Her skills would be better put to use healing cats.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP