Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help plotting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aneyrah

Aneyrah

Characters : Deceased:Juniperpaw | Squirrelkit | Moonkit|Robinkit|Pinekit|Batpaw ●Alive: Ivykit
Clan/Rank : Ivykit:Shadowclan Kit
Number of posts : 47

Help plotting Empty
PostSubject: Help plotting   Help plotting EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:43 pm

So, I think i can place this here. So I'm wanting to do some kind of plot with one of my three babies in the future and im not sure how to go about figuring one out. Mostly because I'm not the best at it exactly. So if anyone does t mind helping me figuring one out to kind of get something going.

I'd figured perhaps Squirrelkit-paw would be a good option for something interesting in the future. Like she would be ambitious enough to do some interesting stuff like i said im not the best at coming up with plots unless im bouncing ideas with someone.

Help plotting Adopt_11
Ivykit
She-kit
Shadowclan
10 HP
30 SP  
Back to top Go down

Help plotting
Page 1 of 1