Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plotting Help 3.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Plotting Help 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Plotting Help 3.0   Plotting Help 3.0 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:14 pm

I did this before but thought it would be fun to do it again! Keep in mind just like my RPing, my replies will likely be a bit slower and when I feel like it. But when the plot mood strikes you bet I'll be all about it! Post with the form below if you would like any assistance in coming up with ideas:

Code:
[b]Roleplayer Name:[/b]
[b]Character[s]:[/b]
[b]Clan[s]:[/b]
[b]Character Personalities[s]:[/b]
[b]Any current background info?:[/b]
[b]What kind of plot are you looking for?:[/b] [i.e. forbidden romance, romance, development of a trait, murder, etc.]

*Note: If you would like the plotting to be secret, you can request I PM ideas instead :)

Plotting Help 3.0 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Plotting Help 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting Help 3.0   Plotting Help 3.0 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Roleplayer Name: sumashira
Character[s]: Clovertwist
Clan[s]: Loner, ex-WindClan
Character Personalities: "Clover really doesn't mind being in the spotlight, but truth be told he is a better follower than a leader since he often acts before fully thinking things through. He has trouble taking things seriously, but he finds that it's easier to be wrong if he can shrug it off as a joke. He can come off as a know-it-all for that purpose. Really he just wants to learn everything so he can be the best cat possible for his family. He doesn't like sitting around to mope and prefers to simply act or occupy himself when things are hard."
Character Dynamics: idk what this means i'm sorryyyyy
Any current background info?: Lately, Clover's not really feeling so much like himself and has lost a lot of the optimism and confidence he had - partially from running away from his Clan, and partially from the aftermath of the past few moons. He's living the loner life and needs to figure out how to adapt to it accordingly. He doesn't want the support of his family if his beliefs may one day put them at risk.
What kind of plot are you looking for?: romance maybe, character development

Plotting Help 3.0 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Plotting Help 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting Help 3.0   Plotting Help 3.0 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:29 pm

So apparently I had this issue before when I posted and actually had to try to remember myself what I meant by character dynamics lol I guess (previously) it meant in terms of relationships to other characters, interesting relational dynamics, which you essentially covered anyway so thank you :D

I think romance would be the PERFECT dynamic for our friend given a) he is likely in a place where connecting to another cat would be beneficial, and b) my life goal is to see Clover happy and in love.

My first thought is Barley vibes (not just bc he gay ;)) to my knowledge there aren't any cats living in the barn right now and it might be a decent place to set up camp not too far from his old home or territories. Mayhaps he takes up residency here and eventually finds and injured cat who he nurses back to health. I only have wholesome vibes for him but I believe going down this route could help him find himself and build a solid out of clan relationship with another cat. This could either be a random rogue or an ex-clan cat if there is anyone available. Whether or not it blossoms into a romance could be open, either way I think bonding with a new friend would be good for him!

I'll pick my brain for more but that's all I have rn!

Plotting Help 3.0 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plotting Help 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting Help 3.0   Plotting Help 3.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting Help 3.0