Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

specklepaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

specklepaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 1:53

In regards to the progression and training of future warriors in Thunderclan, they were thriving. As he climbed up onto Highrock, he surveyed the clan with a smile. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting." he announced. An apprentice would be receiving their well-deserved warrior name today.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:01

SPECKLEPAW
-

Specklepaw trotted up to the rock... Well, it was as much of a trot you could get with back legs that didn't work very well. Hopefully it was his warrior ceremony. He had his moonstone journey only a night ago and he couldn't wait to finally get his new name. I hope I get a cool name!

sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:12

The clan was starting to assemble and Minnowfin caught sight of the apprentice approaching the rock. In truth, the tom admired him for his determination, which made him even more proud to be conducting this ceremony for him. "Specklepaw, come forward." he commanded, remembering the joy he'd felt when his own name had been called by Stoatstar that day. "You have trained hard, even harder than others, and done your best to earn your place in this clan. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and serve your clan, even at the cost of your life?" his gaze focused directly into the apprentice's eyes, searching for confirmation of his answer.

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:23

SPECKLEPAW
-

Specklepaw's excitement only grew as the new leader said his name. He stepped forward with a tiny stumble, but managed to gather himself, staring up at Minnowfin with wide blue eyes. "I do!"

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:32

Satisfied with the tom's response, he flicked his tail in a gentle motion and announced with pride: "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Specklewish. StarClan honors your persistance during trials and protective instinct for your clanmates. We welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan. Tonight, you will sit vigil as the clan sleeps." With that, he leapt down and padded towards the newly-named warrior, touching his muzzle against Specklewish's head.

Warmth in his voice, he congratulated the tom."Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the warrior you will become."

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:46

SPECKLEPAW- no.. SPECKLEWISH
-

Specklepaw stared up at Minnowfin, it felt like it was taking forever to get to his new name and then... Finally...

Specklewish.

He was a warrior now! After all that effort, he was finally a warrior. Specklewish purred as Minnowfin touched his muzzle to his head before turning around and staring at his clanmates. Now was the hard part. Staying quiet. I'm a warrior. I'm... a warrior!

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 4:43

Mottlerose was fashionably late, and did her best to quietly appear. But there was pride written all over the Molly's face as she saw her apprentice. He had earned his name, and lots of hard work had been put into earning it, indeed. As his new name was called, Mottlerose's voice would be heard loud and clear within the clearing. "Specklewish! Specklewish!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 5:37

Comfreyheart
Highrock

"WOO!" she cheered,
running over to her brother, "Specklewish! Specklewish!" Comfreyheart dived under him, scooping him up onto her back. She gleamed, and paraded the tom around in celebration. For once she could push aside her worries and woes, and just focus on the here and now. This day was a fantastic occasion and she was determined to have fun. "We get to share a den again!" she said to him, "I'll help you pick out a nest, I think there's one close to mine. Oh by the way-"

She twisted her neck around to actually face her brother. She spoke lower, just for him, "Congratulations."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 5:59

SPECKLEWISH
-

If Specklewish was expecting anything, it wouldn't of been this.

In less than a couple of seconds, Specklewish was no-longer feeling the ground beneath his paws, and not because he fell over. "Comfrey!" He hissed, clawing at his bigger sister. "Comfrey, put me down!" He bit the she-cat lightly, trying to slide off the dark-coloured she-cat's back, but he couldn't. "Okay, fine, we can sleep next to eachother or something, but would you at least give me a break from you for a few seconds?" He growled, flattening his ears.

His attempts never prevailed and he remained stuck on his sister's back.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: specklepaw's warrior ceremony   specklepaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

specklepaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1