Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batsong for MCA [Windclan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

Batsong for MCA [Windclan] Empty
PostSubject: Batsong for MCA [Windclan]   Batsong for MCA [Windclan] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 18:24

Cat Name : Batsong

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To protect and heal the clan. They are responsible for making sure the med den is well supplied and can lead patrols with others to ensure this. They also are the clans link to starclan and regularly take apprentices to their moonstones. Finally they also act a bit as a peace-keeping organization a little bit in my mind since they meet with other med clan cats and they have a duty to help cats that are ever hurt regardless of clan.

What would you do with this position? : I would honestly just try and have fun with it. It is a new position that I havent tried before and thought it would be cool to try.

Why you think you deserve this position? : This is always a bit of a weird question I feel like. Umm I will still try and answer it best I can, I feel I am pretty active on here and would be able to get to tasks such as moonstones and would be active enough to have this role. That being said I feel that all candidates are deserving of the position if that makes sense? Idk this question always seemed weird to me.

Recommendations :

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Batsong for MCA [Windclan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batsong for MCA [Windclan]   Batsong for MCA [Windclan] EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 8:19

Pleas congratulate Speedy and their character Batsong for becoming WindClan’s new MCA!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

Batsong for MCA [Windclan]
Page 1 of 1