Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the start of something great [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

the start of something great [c] Empty
PostSubject: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 6:25

Scorchtalon ambled through the tall grass on the way to fourtrees with a bounce in his step and an excited gleam in his eyes. It had been only a sunrise since he'd met Marshmallow on the thunderpath, and he was surprised she'd agreed to meet him again so easily. Still, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to it. His paws traced the familiar path until the four great oaks loomed before him. Sitting down next to the nearest one, he groomed himself lazily while he waited.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 5:12

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow watched as the sky started to fill with a little bit of pinkish light as she made her way through the damp tunnel that ran underneath the thunderpath near Fourtrees. She cleaned herself a little, gazing up at the huge oaks nearby. But it was so much more... quiet than she was used to. She pushed past one of the giant trees, seeing that there was a darker patch on one of the branches, as if it were hit by lightning.

She looked around before she spotted the ginger tom sitting under the one closest to Windclan's territory. Marshmallow trotted over with a smile. "Hello Scorchtalon! The sky is so pretty at this time of day." She commented, flicking her tail upwards. "It's so odd seeing the trees in a different light..." She nodded to each one before turning back to the tom. "So, how are you? Anything interesting happen lately in Windclan?" I do find it interesting he wanted to meet me again. Does he like me, perhaps?... No... He seems far too loyal, right? Maybe I can change that...

zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 8:23

Scochtalon glanced up as Marshmallow approached, flashing her an easy-going grin.

"Hello!" He replied with a cheerful wave of his tail. "It is a bit odd not being here at night as usual, but it's beautiful. Kind of makes me wish we had more gatherings at this time of day." He trailed off with a chuckle, staring up at the trees with a serene expression.

Privately, he liked fourtrees better when there weren't so many cats rushing to and fro. For a moment, there was no sound except the birds singing and the wind whispering through the tree branches. He rarely got moments like these back in camp, when there was always something going on, the rush of clan life in a constant, never-ending motion. Silence was... nice.

He seemed to suddenly remember where he was, licking his chest a few times to cover up the embarrassment of getting so distracted. What had she asked...? Oh, right!

"Windclan is great, we've got a new deputy, but I'm sure you'll hear all about that at the next gathering in a few sunrises! We also have a new leader, naturally, and I think he's gonna do a great job! He's got all of Windclan supporting him, after all! How's Shadowclan? Any news?" Okay, maybe he'd overshared a little, but she was going to find out eventually. Besides, no one had explicitly said the news had to remain a secret.

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 22:14

MARSHMALLOW
-

The tom answered Marshmallow's questions cheerfully, after stopping to gaze up at the trees. She found this somewhat interesting, was he even thinking about possible consequences to meeting with
a cat from a different clan? She didn't really mind if she got caught, she could easily attack the tom and feel nothing if she had to. I'd prefer if I didn't have to fight him right now, I'm not exactly in the mood for a battle. "Oh, that's nice!" She responded.

Her tail flicked, thinking about what to say. "Shadowclan has been going quite well, I think. The Dark Forest battle had everyone shaken, but that's to be expected. You might see some rank changes at the next Gathering... Don't you think it's going to be weird coming back to Fourtrees in a gathering again?" She wondered. She cleaned her paw. "Hey, I'll race you to the top of the Great Rock!" She purred. "I don't like to stay still..."

With a small bounce onto her paws she ran towards the Great Rock. "Fourtrees really is huge!" She yowled back at Scorchtalon. He's a Windclan cat, so he's obviously gonna win the race to the rock, but how good can he climb?

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 14:55

Scorchtalon nodded along to Marshmallow's words. The Dark Forest invasion had been traumatic, so it was unsurprising that Shadowclan had been a bit shaken up by the battle. He was curious to hear more about the rank changes though. Had Shadowclan lost it's leader as well? He truly hoped they hadn't, as Windclan was still grieving the loss of Goldenstar, and he wouldn't wish that on any clan, enemies or not. She didn't seem willing to elaborate, so he opted not to push it; after all, he would find out at the next gathering in just a few days. Just as he'd expected, the topic of conversation was immediately shifted, albeit to one he found much more interesting.

A race, eh? Scorchtalon thought, perking up excitedly. True to his Windclan heritage, the tom had always loved running. And who hadn't wondered what the view was like from the top of the Great Rock? He sped after Marshmallow, easily pulling ahead of her with long strides. Once he reached the rock, he stared up at it for a moment, admittedly a bit stumped as to how he would even get up there. He'd seen cats struggle with leaping onto the Tallrock back at camp, but this?

Still, his competitive nature wouldn't allow him to give up, and he took a few steps back for a running leap at the regal boulder. He thought he had won when his front paws scraped the top, leaving his hind legs hanging while he tried to pull himself up. But he'd misjudged the leap, and there was only smooth, solid rock under his paws, nothing to dig his claws into in order to climb up. So he slid back down, landing on the ground with a thud that made him wince. Thankfully, nothing was injured but his pride.

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 19:51

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was a lot slower than Scorchtalon, which was to be expected, but he seemed to be struggling with getting onto the rock. The tom appeared to be aiming at the highest point. She decided to leap up at the shortest point, which proved to be quite easy, except her back legs needed to kick at the side to push herself up properly. How do leaders seem to just.. magically get up here? Perhaps there was a ledge at the back that was shorter, but still.

From there, Marshmallow found it was quite easy to get to the top, where she stared down at the tom. "I am the leader of Shadowclan, Marshma-star!" She announced before jumping down onto all four paws easily. "Well, it looks like I win that one, Scorchtalon."

zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 7:50

Scorchtalon, having already accepted his defeat, was not at all surprised when Marshmallow managed to scramble up to the top of the rock with minimal difficulty. He was a bit cross with himself for completely overlooking the possibility of climbing up at a shorter point, but he purred good-naturedly as Marshmallow celebrated her victory. He chuckled as he was reminded of prancing around camp as a kit proclaiming himself Scorchstar to any cat who would listen.

"I was just being nice and letting you win," He teased, nudging Marshmallow with his shoulder once she'd leapt down. "I could've gotten up there, I just didn't want to be a showoff."

What was it about being with her that made him feel like he was a fumbling apprentice once more? Maybe his warrior skills were getting rusty, he'd have to put in some extra training once he got back to camp. That was the only explanation, of course.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the start of something great [c]   the start of something great [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

the start of something great [c]
Page 1 of 1