Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Topic Titles are too hard to come up with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Topic Titles are too hard to come up with Empty
PostSubject: Topic Titles are too hard to come up with   Topic Titles are too hard to come up with EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Swiftheart had been prepping the nursery alot lately and as such, she had been in camp alot more than usual. During her time there, when she was usually busy with patrols and hunting and the warrior such things, she noticed that one apprentice had also been spending alot of time in camp.

Grasspaw had hardly been around or come out of the apprentice den since the finale battle with the dark forest. Swiftheart knew that their mentor, sootwhisker had died as a heroic sacrifice during the battle and she knew how hard that would be for his now mentorless apprentice.

She slowly approached the apprentice den and poked her head inside. Seeing the apprentice there she gave her a soft smile. "Hello Grasspaw" she meowed quietly and gently. Swiftheart was a very kind she cat and very outgoing, she was generally decent / pretty good at trying to at least comfort others during hard times such as this.

Sitting next to the younger cat she purred softly. Usually, swiftherat wouldnt leave any silence in conversations as she was very talkative and always would talk about the latest news or ask about what her fclanmates had going on... however thi stime she simply let there be some silence as the pair sat there for awhile.

She figured it would give Grasspaw time to speak if she wanted to but, she didnt have to if she didnt want to either. She slowly got up and with a soft smile she tilted her head "I think ill go hunting... would you like to join me?" she offered the apprentice... she figured if Grasspaw wanted to be alone right now she could decline and this offered the apprentice an easy way to be alone if thats what she wished. However she hoped that Grasspaw would agree to it and maybe it would help her slowly start to recover.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Topic Titles are too hard to come up with
Page 1 of 1