Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]   don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 5:58

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 Mistpe10
don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]   don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 15:15

(Sorry for the late reply.... any yay! Deerleap finally gets a win :D ... I think its fitting that the last topic Swiftheart and deerleap get together that deer should win))

Swiftheart struggled to get free of the powerful jaws that held her. Her old apprentice had gotten so much stronger and better at this. she struck out best she could with her paws but it was with little effect. She could not break free.

swiftheart used front paw blow

Seeing that it was pointless she panted heavily and eventually ran out of energy as her strikes got weaker and weaker.

Deerleap
5/50 HP (-7)
73/120 SP

Swiftheart
2/60 HP
94/140 SP (-7)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3244

PostSubject: Re: don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]   don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 5:25

feeling Swiftheart's blows getting weaker and weaker, hope started to creep into Deerleap's heart. was she finally going to win against her mentor? don't get too cocky, she told herself. gripping harder, Deerleap shook the white she-cat around yet again before releasing her hold. the younger warrior tumbled away in a blur of brown and white.

Deerleap used Teeth Grip, dealing -8(+1)dmg and -10SP

Deerleap
5/50 HP
63/120 SP (-10)

Swiftheart KO pending
0/60 HP (-9)
94/140 SP

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]   don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:52

Swiftheart struggled hard but couldnt get out of the teeth grip that she was locked into.

Panting she got more and more tired until she had to give up "okk... you... you win" she panted defeated.

Deerleap bounded away in a flash of speed. Swiftheart took a second or two to catch her breath before sitting back up. Purring she shook the dust out of her pelt and nodded happily to her friend.

"You have gotten really good!" she purred proudly

She smiled at her former apprentice who now was a very formidable warrior and had come so far.

"Good job you!" she said super thrilled and happy to see Deerleap had learned so much

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]   don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

don't forget me when I'm gone, dear [C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2