Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

with wings, why crawl [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fernie

Fernie

Number of posts : 19

with wings, why crawl [open] Empty
PostSubject: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 19:40

The sun hung in the clear sky. There were no trees to slice the rays that Magpiekit felt on his fur, but he basked in the little warmth there was, raising an unwieldy paw to step forward. The little black-and-white tom's tail stuck out. It was still so thin, but the fur was beginning to fill out; there was a curved reflection, like a thunderhead, of amber reflected off of his green, green eyes. Magpiekit extended his claws, keeping his footing on the ground. Surely there would be someone to keep him company, right? "Oh my StarClan--! Eep, sorry for that, StarClan. But... this place is so... wide!" he mewed, marvelling at the grass, the patches of dry, fine soil, and above all, the cats! He felt some sort of urge to run. To keep himself occupied, however, he began to groom his paw.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 21:48

Blazepaw was in camp basking in the sun. As her gaze swept the camp, the red she-cat spotted a small kit stepping out of the nursery for the first time. She trotted over and gave a welcoming nod. “Hey, little guy! I’m Blazepaw, what’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 22:16

Oh, Blazepaw! Interesting. She must be an apprentice, he thought. Only apprentices have names like that! Magpiekit gave her a smile, ears lifting slightly. "I'm Magpiekit!" he said. "Funny thing though, I've never seen a magpie... but I will when I get to hunt! What are you doing? Just hanging around?" as Magpiekit spoke, his gaze fixated on a small dead cricket. It had likely come out during a short period of warmth and that small flicker of life was just as quickly quelled by the cold. He soon noticed that it was probably rude to become distracted and glanced up at Blazepaw again.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 6:47

Specklepaw noticed Blazepaw talking to a kit. "I'm sure you will! when you become an apprentice, you get to do all sorts of cool stuff! just the other day, I was fighting this really big and gruesome fox!" Specklepaw rambled happily, hoping to make a new friend.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 9:20

Blazepaw smiled at the kit’s chipper attitude. She noticed his attention span was really short, kinda like her! She happily twitched her ears as Specklepaw approached. Hanging out with friends, this was the life!
Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 12:23

"Wow! A fox? That's... almost like fighting a bear! Or a wolf! Are you okay?" asked Magpiekit. He didn't even seem to pause to take a breath that whole sentence. "You guys have all sorts of fun stuff! Like Gatherings, too... oh, you get to see the leaders of other clans! I heard a story about an evil leader once. I hope none of the other leaders are that evil..." Magpiekit took a moment to think. Could they just be stories? I mean, he was pretty sure that someone would object to a villainous cat becoming leader. He wasn't aware of conformity borne out of fear just yet... he'd got better things to do! Besides, in the here and now, he'd just made some amazing new friends!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 12:37

Blazepaw paused a bit when Magpiekit mentioned Gatherings. “Truth be told, we’ve never been to a Gathering. The last one was when I was younger than you, and I heard it was a disaster.”
Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 12:48

"What?" Magpiekit's eyes got big and round. Could there have been bloodshed? he wondered. "I mean, you probably don't remember it all that well, since you sound like were really young, but... what did people say happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 13:13

Blazepaw took a deep breath. “It all began with a vicious SkyClan cat. I never met him, but I hope I never do. He killed his own father and took over the Dark Forest. They invaded the clans that night, and ever since the shadowy Dark Forest cats have lurked in our camp and StarClan have been gone. I’ve never seen them, but I’m told they appeared as tiny points of light in the night sky, like little mini-moons.”
Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 19:58

Oh... that sounded bad. Magpiekit knew about the Dark Forest, about the cats who lied through their teeth and spoke with their claws, but never expected they would be here. Suddenly, he got antsy, looking up at Blazepaw. "You don't mean," he said in a whisper, almost as if the Dark Forest was eavesdropping at that very moment, "they could be here right now?" Magpiekit looked around. Well, if they wanted to hide, WindClan certainly wasn't the best place to do so. Still, the feeling of anxiety remained, forming a pit in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 6:01

Specklepaw nodded grimly. "Exactly! their right here in camp! see that grumpy old flea-bag over there? he's one of them!" Specklepaw declared, using her tail to point at a cat on the other side of camp. of maybe that was one of her clanmates, she couldn't be sure.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 6:52

Magpiekit looked in the direction that Specklepaw was pointing, then gasped and quickly ducked behind her. "I knew it!" he growled. "I'll... I'll save you guys! I'll go attack him right now!" Almost immediately upon saying that, he shrunk back. "Or maybe not. I mean, he is kinda big." Magpiekit's ears were still pinned back. Clearly he might be thinking this was a serious threat.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 18:32

“Chill, kit,” Blazepaw said. “Don’t fight them and they won’t fight you. You don’t need to worry until one tries to talk to you. But always keep one eye out, just in case.”
Back to top Go down
Fernie

Fernie

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 19:35

Blazepaw's words echoed in his mind. As much as he felt that he should trust his gut, maybe she was right. He backed off. "Yeah," he said with a sigh. "You're right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with wings, why crawl [open]   with wings, why crawl [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

with wings, why crawl [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: