Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The calling.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The calling. Empty
PostSubject: The calling.   The calling. EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 18:41

The wind danced in Dawnkit's ears slitly to big ears.As she stared throw the exit.The tales tould of death of pain, suffering,and ill.But the thing that made the kit want to run out of camp was the tales of love,fights won by the cats she rotted for,and forbidden love songs from long ago.The tales only she would know.That would make her stronger.She held herself back and thought of a time when she had gotten away from it all.But she got in trouble bad.And know was quiet and unfriendly.She uset to be a friendly loud sweet kit but that was nolonger her.She shock her head thinking one day i'll be my own person!Not restrained by theses kits must stay in camp rule.But when i will truly be free is far away from now this i know. "I will make it to this time!"She shouted loudly.She didnt care when cats stared at her in question.She sat up straight her ears priked up her tail raped around her paws.
Back to top Go down

The calling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: