Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 21:17

Similar to what I did before, I will be putting a list here of scenes of my characters I would love to see brought to life! I have no artistic talent, but a lot of you lovely people do and are wonderful at bringing these things to life. All of the characters mentioned below can be found in the 'Ripped's Character's' link found in my signature below. Here are a few of the ideas I have in my head:

1. Flamestrike and Honeydrop
-Reference thread: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28107-monophobia-closed

2. Sagepaw and Slatepaw
-A slightly unhappy looking Sagepaw sorting through herbs and a vicious Slatepaw in battle training (theme: they're on two separate paths being torn away from their sibling closeness)

3. Weaselpaw and Tawnystorm (Sombra's character) and Frogjaw (Pika's Character)
-leaping into the river, attempting a cannonball, from a tree with a happy expression across his face while his parents watch in horror

4. Rippedsky
-Standing on the tallbranch in Skyclan camp looking down at the clan with a proud smile on his face

5. Flamestrike
-staring off into the distance blankly, eyes glazed over as he remembers killing his own brother (Bear)

6. Sagepaw's MCA Ceremony
-any part of it. Link for reference: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28247-sagepaw-s-mca-ceremony
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 23:12

I was bored, so I sketched #3 xD

Spoiler:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II N6a5zHfCALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II IMrnxD6CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II GMXQgOOCALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 9:59

That's so great!! It looks even better than I pictured XD
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:48

CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Honeyd10
The background is messy and its sucks, but I wanted to finish it quick. I really love these two and, as future parents of one my characters, I wanted to draw them together. Hope you like it

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:57

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO GOOD ;;

I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:58

THIS IS SO GORGEOUS I'M SCREAMING

I seriously never cry and I teared up at the beauty of this
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 12:26

CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Two_si10
Another one :3 I liked drawing this two siblings again. Hope you like the gift Cute

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 12:29

I love your depiction of Ashstar in that one <33

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 12:35

JAY THIS IS GORGEOUS :'D thank you so much! The amount of art you've done for me is unbelievable I can't thank you enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II   CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLING ANY ARTISTS PT. II
Page 1 of 1