Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anime Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

Anime Talk Empty
PostSubject: Anime Talk   Anime Talk EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 21:10

I've watched a lot of anime over the years, but only ever finished a few since I tended to focus more on manga and novels - even now, I've been reading a lot of light novels. That said, I'm almost done one of the anime I've been watching lately - Sailor Moon Crystal, to be specific - and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good ones to watch once I'm done with that/any of the other ones I've been watching, or just wanted to share what they've been watching recently. Just kind of a place to chat about that sort of thing, if that makes sense!

Personally, I tend to like shorter series and things with magical elements (magical girl shows especially, even if I don't watch too many of them - I'm super excited for Tokyo Mew Mew New this year), but what kind of things does everyone else like?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
lindsaypowells

lindsaypowells

Number of posts : 1

Anime Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Talk   Anime Talk EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 4:24

Dalmatians are highly energetic, playful and sensitive dogs. They are loyal to their family and good with children, although some Dalmatian experts caution that the breed may be too energetic for very small children. These dogs are intelligent, can be well trained and one of the best watchdogs.https://dalmatianpuppyplace.com . The dignified Dalmatian, dogdom's citizen of the world, is famed for his spotted coat and unique job description. During their long history, these "coach dogs" have accompanied the horse-drawn rigs of nobles, gypsies, and firefighters. The Dalmatian's delightful, eye-catching spots of black or liver adorn one of the most distinctive coats in the animal kingdom. Beneath the spots is a graceful, elegantly proportioned trotting dog standing between 19 and 23 inches at the shoulder. Dals are muscular, built to go the distance; the powerful hindquarters provide the drive behind the smooth, effortless gait. The Dal was originally bred to guard horses and coaches, and some of the old protective instinct remains. Reserved and dignified, Dals can be aloof with strangers and are dependable watchdogs. With their preferred humans, Dals are bright, loyal, and loving house dogs. They are strong, active athletes with great stamina'¿a wonderful partner for runners and hikers.Owning a dog is not just a privilege; it’s a responsibility. They depend on us for, at minimum, food and shelter, and deserve much more. When you take a dog into your life, you need to understand the commitment that dog ownership entails.If your Dalmatian came from a reputable breeder, you will have a record of genetic health testing done on the parents. Deafness is present in the breed, and responsible breeders will have had the parents tested and will have entire litters tested to be certain that all can hear. A unilaterally hearing dog (deaf in one ear) can usually lead a fairly normal life; a bilaterally (both sides) deaf dog often cannot and will require special considerations. Kidney stones are also present in Dals. Your breeder or vet can tell you what you should feed to avoid the problem. Usually quite healthy, Dalmatians aren't picky eaters and don't require a lot of supplements to keep them looking fit.The Dalmatian's coat is a thing of beauty with its colored spots on a sparkling white background, and it doesn't take much work to keep it in good condition. Occasional baths and weekly brushing with a horsehair mitt or rubber curry comb to pull away dead hairs will keep the Dal looking his best. His nails should be trimmed at least monthly. Because his ears flop down, they should be checked regularly'¿your breeder and your veterinarian can suggest a good routine and cleaning materials, and will show you how to care for them.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

Anime Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Talk   Anime Talk EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 4:54

lindsaypowells wrote:
Dalmatians are highly energetic, playful and sensitive dogs. They are loyal to their family and good with children, although some Dalmatian experts caution that the breed may be too energetic for very small children. These dogs are intelligent, can be well trained and one of the best watchdogs.https://dalmatianpuppyplace.com . The dignified Dalmatian, dogdom's citizen of the world, is famed for his spotted coat and unique job description. During their long history, these "coach dogs" have accompanied the horse-drawn rigs of nobles, gypsies, and firefighters. The Dalmatian's delightful, eye-catching spots of black or liver adorn one of the most distinctive coats in the animal kingdom. Beneath the spots is a graceful, elegantly proportioned trotting dog standing between 19 and 23 inches at the shoulder. Dals are muscular, built to go the distance; the powerful hindquarters provide the drive behind the smooth, effortless gait. The Dal was originally bred to guard horses and coaches, and some of the old protective instinct remains. Reserved and dignified, Dals can be aloof with strangers and are dependable watchdogs. With their preferred humans, Dals are bright, loyal, and loving house dogs. They are strong, active athletes with great stamina'¿a wonderful partner for runners and hikers.Owning a dog is not just a privilege; it’s a responsibility. They depend on us for, at minimum, food and shelter, and deserve much more. When you take a dog into your life, you need to understand the commitment that dog ownership entails.If your Dalmatian came from a reputable breeder, you will have a record of genetic health testing done on the parents. Deafness is present in the breed, and responsible breeders will have had the parents tested and will have entire litters tested to be certain that all can hear. A unilaterally hearing dog (deaf in one ear) can usually lead a fairly normal life; a bilaterally (both sides) deaf dog often cannot and will require special considerations. Kidney stones are also present in Dals. Your breeder or vet can tell you what you should feed to avoid the problem. Usually quite healthy, Dalmatians aren't picky eaters and don't require a lot of supplements to keep them looking fit.The Dalmatian's coat is a thing of beauty with its colored spots on a sparkling white background, and it doesn't take much work to keep it in good condition. Occasional baths and weekly brushing with a horsehair mitt or rubber curry comb to pull away dead hairs will keep the Dal looking his best. His nails should be trimmed at least monthly. Because his ears flop down, they should be checked regularly'¿your breeder and your veterinarian can suggest a good routine and cleaning materials, and will show you how to care for them.

umm, I don't think this post has anything to do with the topic...?

Anyways, to answer Holly's question: I'm familiar with the My Hero Academia, Haikyuu! and Jujutsu Kaisen animes, though I'm a hardcore fan of the Gacha game Genshin Impact, would totally recommend checking it out if you like games with lots of lore and good animations.

Anime Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Talk   Anime Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Talk
Page 1 of 1