Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Drop of Sweetness [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

A Drop of Sweetness [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:41 pm

Icepaw

Icepaw sat under one of the many trees of the ShadowClan camp, feeling disconnected from her body. She disconnected often, it felt like. Time passe her by without really noticing and she sometimes found herself staring at nothing at all when she had no training with Thalia. It was not a process that she enjoyed, but it was hard for her to get out of it when she fell into one of her spells. Her soul grew far from her body and she got trapped somewhere that was dark and slow. That voice, that heinous voice, was what kept her company while she was trapped in that faraway place.

What purpose do you really serve her? it hissed in her ear. You aren’t strong enough to protect anyone. You have no skills in hunting. You’re worthless to your clan. Cicadashriek didn’t even think you were worth looking after. It’s laughable to think that you’ll ever become a warrior.

Icepaw’s eyes glazed over as she listened to the voice bombarding her mind, leaving her an open target to anyone who wanted to walk up to her—including any rambunctious kittens in the nursery just a few foxtail-lengths away.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:24 pm

Honeykit was playing, as he normally is. He had been chasing a butterfly for some time now, growing both more frustrated and more excited by the moment. When, suddenly, he tripped over his own paws and tumbled into a fluffy and warm mass.

He stumbled back to his feet, watching the butterfly fly too high for him to be able to reach and his tail drooped a bit.

Then he looked back at the older apprentice he had run into and his tail popped right back up. "Hi! I’m sorry for running into you!" He kneaded the ground, honey colored eyes bright as he looked up at Icepaw. "What’s your name? You’re an apprentice right? Have you gotten into any battles? What kinda cool stuff do you do? I’m Honeykit! I’m gonna be an AMAZING warrior! I bet you are too!"
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:40 pm

Icepaw

Icepaw was quite literally knocked out of her thoughts when a kit came tumbling right into her. She blinked rapidly and her muscles tensed tightly, ready to lunge at whatever had run into her. As her eyes set on Honeykit and realized that he was not a predator nor a Dark Forest cat, Icepaw forced herself to relax. She took a deep breath and sat herself down. “Hello…Honeykit,” she mewed in a flat voice. Her gaze returned to the nursery and then at Honeykit again. He must be one of the new kits. “You may call me Icepaw. It’s…alright. A lot of kits are hyperactive.” And don’t always look at where they’re going.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down entirely again. She ran through his numerous questions again in her head. The ice deep in her chest grew a bit harder at his comment about her becoming an amazing warrior. And battles… “I don’t do…a lot of cool stuff,” she mewed carefully. “I participate in training with my mentor, Thalia. I don’t have much longer before I’m to become a warrior, that’s true.”

Icepaw studied him for a moment. The voice hissed, Are you going to break his spirit already? She closed her eyes and breathed out before she meowed, “You’ll be an apprentice soon enough and learn all of that as well.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:54 pm

Honeykit looked briefly disappointed at that response, his tail drooping for just a moment. Then he brightened right back up. He crouches down, wiggling his hindquarters in a playful stance. “You bet I am! I can’t wait! I’m gonna be so cool!”

He bounced up and started dancing around Icepaw for a moment, excitedly squirming around her paws. “I’ve been practicing lots, getting my awesome warrior skills into shape. Do you wanna see?” Without waiting for an answer, he separated himself from her as quickly as he had arrived.

He bounced away a few paces only to leap straight into the air and tackle a leaf with great enthusiasm, tumbling around in a similar fashion to his first fall for a few seconds and sending dirt and other leaves scattering in his wake in a glorious cacophony. He popped back up and looked to her for approval, kneading so fast and hard that the leaf began to tear to shreds. “See? See? Isn’t that so cool?! I'm going to be great, right?"
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 12:09 am

Icepaw

As Honeykit bounded away to leap into the air and snatch a leaf, Icepaw’s gaze jumped around, trying to make sure there were no Dark Forest cats nearby that would get fed up with the kit. When it seemed there were none looking towards him, she returned her gaze to Honeykit, just in time for him to whip back around to face her. She glanced at the now decimated leaf and then back to him. “Good job,” she mewed. “That is very good. So long as you don’t do that to your prey.” She nodded to the leaf that was now in pieces.

Icepaw hesitated. She didn’t want to do this. Honeykit was loud and obnoxious and had too much energy for her weary mind to handle. And yet, before that incessant, judgmental voice in her head could comment, she moved to him anyway.

“You have great energy, but as amazing as your pounce is, you will catch no prey like that,” she explained. “My mentor has been showing me how to creep up on prey. Like this.” She dropped down low to the ground and carefully shuffled forward, moving slowly with each paw deliberately pressing to the ground.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 12:15 am

Honeykit looked down in surprise at her comment, then started guiltily, stepping away from the leaf with a small embarrassed twitch of his ear. Then he looked back up, and positively vibrated when he realized she was teaching him.

“Oh!” He said. He studied her for a moment, then crouched down carefully, trying to imitate her postures. “Like this…?” He looked at her hopefully. Though he had tucked it down to crouch, unconsciously his tail raised back up, the tip of it twitching with excitement.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 12:22 am

Icepaw

Looking over his form, Icepaw nodded approvingly. Her eyes lingered on his tail, though she didn’t actually say anything about it. So long as his tail was not waving around wildly or making noise by knocking into anything, an excited tail wouldn’t give him away. He was also a kit, still, anyway. Aloud, she meowed, “Good. That’s a good posture, Honeykit.” She pushed herself back up to sitting. “You’ll make a fine apprentice when your six moons are up, and then you’ll make an even finer warrior, I’m sure.”

She hoped that she wasn’t filling him with false confidence. A cautious cat was better than a reckless one. But kits were young and meant to be inexperienced. They didn’t deserve to be exposed to horrors any more than they already were with the Dark Forest cats creeping around.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:22 pm

Honeykit brightened even more than usual at her praise. He bounced back into a standing pose, his tail positively vibrating and that excited kneading starting right back up as he looked up at her with bright, shining eyes. “Thank you!” He mewed, then, unable to keep still, he started excitedly circling her again.

“I bet you do more cool stuff than you think you do,” He said, purrs rumbling out of his chest as he rambled. “I bet you’re gonna be a great warrior! And a really cool mentor, ‘cause you did super good teaching me just now!”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm

Icepaw

Her eyes watched Honeykit, as he ran circles around her. She occupied herself by grooming the fur on her paw, so she wouldn’t have to hold his gaze. She paused and meowed, “I am not that good at teaching. I am only repeating what was told by my own mentors. You’ll encounter those that are much better than I am at things like this, Honeykit.” He was a bundle of energy and positivity, and deserved to have someone who could match that for him. She didn’t even know if she would be a warrior, but if she did, then she hoped that no one would entrust her to look after a child like Honeykit.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Honeykit pauses his running. He looked up at her and tilted his head. “Sure, but the more you learn, the better you’ll be, right?” He mewed in a surprisingly serious tone. “Just because other people know better than you doesn’t make the things that you do know not cool or interesting!” His tail twitched again.

Because despite the semi-wise words, Honeykit was still only a kit, and his eyes have caught sight of Icepaw’s fluffy tail, barely moving in the breeze. His own tail moved quicker in excitement as he tried to resist the urge to pounce right on her tail.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Icepaw

Icepaw tilted her head as she listened to the kit’s words. There were almost…wise, in a way. Kits had a strange way of obtaining special insight into things that otherwise should be difficult for them to grasp. He didn’t have the full context to what was going on with her, but his words were still a comforting reminder that she could get better and be a good warrior…somehow.

His gaze turned to her tail and she was immediately reminded that no matter how wise he may sound, he was still young and inexperienced. And easily distracted. She moved her tail, tucking it under her back paws. She meowed, “Thank you, Honeykit. I appreciate that.” She paused for a moment and her nose twitched. What…was she supposed to say now?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 3:20 pm

Honeykit wiggled happily for a moment. His boundless energy was quickly catching up to him and he felt the familiar desire to play.

“I know you’re probably busy doing cool apprentice stuff and everything, but do you wanna play with me for a bit?” He asked hopefully, kneading the ground and looking up at Icepaw with bright, eager eyes.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 3:40 pm

Icepaw

His offer to play caught Icepaw off guard. She looked at him and his excited wiggling. Kits were so excitable, so full of energy; she didn’t know how they managed. Her stomach churned and she looked around the camp but caught no sight of Thalia or any Dark Forest cats that had taken an interest in her lately. She saw none of them. Perhaps it would be okay, then. She had nothing else to do, and perhaps playing with Honeykit would keep her thoughts from her mind for a while longer.

She looked back to him and nodded. “Alright. What would you like to play, then?” She stood up to her paws and stretched out. She tried to remember what games her fellow kits played when she was his age. There was a lot of chasing, pretending to be warriors, playing leader, reenacting battles that were well-known from the elders’ tales…Whatever Honeykit was in the mood for, she supposed was fine.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:13 pm

Honeykit, for once, actually stopped and thought. Icepaw seemed so serious. He wanted to pick a game that would help her relax and actually have fun! So it had to be a really good game.

After a moment Honeykit nodded to himself. “Wanna chase or play catch?” Honeykit asked, looking up at Icepaw again. “I’m really good at catching!” He said, purring.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Sweetness [C]   A Drop of Sweetness [C] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 6:55 pm

Icepaw

Looking at Honeykit, Icepaw gave a soft hum. “You’re really good, are you?” she murmured. That would be good for when he became an apprentice, if it was true. They needed cats that were good at catching prey, especially come leafbare. “Alright. Let’s see how good you are, then.”

Her attention turned towards the nursery. She walked over and ducked in for only a moment to grab one of the unused moss balls that the kits used to play. After returning to Honeykit, she ensured that he was ready to go before she rolled the ball off in one direction for him to go and pounce on.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP