Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) Empty
PostSubject: Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)   Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Plot Name: Pink Beetles

Clans involved: Skyclan, The Forgotten Order.

Characters Directly Involved: (Include the rpers) Maggotpaw (me) Peach (Chipp) Aoife (khamosa)

Will there be code-breaking?: Forbidden Romance

Explain your Plot: So Dreamyflight (Maggot's Mentor) made Maggotpaw cushier, and a bit more open to interaction. So he goes to the Moonlit Creek and meets Peach there, they're unsure of the other one but become friends eventually, 'Friend' Being 'We mutually agree not to attack each-other yet'. They have a few more meetings, to get to know each-other a bit more. Then they slowly fall in love, Peach tells Aoife about the meetups and the feelings, she advises against it, They still meet up though. (yada yada love happens.)

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:  Maggotpaw might get booted out of the clan, Or depending on the leader's opinion, Peach joins Skyclan, Or nothing happens, it could go any way.

Provide links to relevant topics*: I actually don't have any yet.. But here are the ideas! (I'll update this in the future when I've got them!)

Maggots in the Peach Tree
Second meet up (They know each-other a bit better and met up on purpose! (On purrrpose.)
Either a third regular ol' meet up or the first topic involving ~'-feelings-'~ (I'll check with Chipp)
FEELINGS AND SAPPY STUFF!
More sappy stuff
LOVE REVEALED!

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

I'm uncertain if a forbidden romance counts as something with 'severe in universe consequences' but, there is the consequence above. We think that they'd be a nice match, especially with stuff mentioned above. it may have been a bit of a stretch to bring these two together if Dreamyflight wasn't so bubbly and happy! now for better reasons. 

Dreamyflight can only do so much to get Maggotpaw into a.. People Person? Cat Catizen? more outgoing. I believe it'll help Maggotpaw be able to be a bit more open with other cats about his problems, help him be a more cushy lad, y'know? Because it'd be beneficial to be able to work with other cats, that's what the leader has to do at least every full moon in book canon! also, aside from that, they'll both benefit from having someone to talk to about their worries and sorrows.

Last edited by Moths in the Sky on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)   Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 11:27 am

not sure if your meant to bump these but bump?

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)   Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 7:25 am

Approved!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)   Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:36 pm

The first topic for this is up! I also just made it so there isn't any other posts there at the time I'm making this.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)   Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maggotpaw x Peach (CANCELLED)
Page 1 of 1