Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poppies in a Camp [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Poppies in a Camp [c] Empty
PostSubject: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 4:54

Hollyleaf lay by the camp entrance, eyes casually placing on each cat passing by. Newleaf has arrived, and that meant warmer weather— however, that also meant having to get used to Beaverpaw's empty disappearance. Occasionally, the memory haunted her, though she was slowly... accepting the fact that she was gone. Owlpaw had been trusted to her instead— and she was determined to train an apprentice.. fully, this time.

Occupied by her thoughts, the warrior hadn't been able to notice a calico molly nearby. It was until she looked again, that is, and Hollyleaf sat up. "Hello there, Poppypaw," She'd greet the young molly. A small smile was offered to Poppypaw as she spoke, and she'd give her a nod.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 21:50

Poppypaw

Poppypaw had been grooming herself during a bit of off time in the camp. She had spent a bit of time in the nursery earlier, but Perchfall was busy with deputy duties. Maybe she would go on a hunt today on her own? She didn’t have to think long, though, before a voice caught her attention.

“Hollyleaf!” she mewed eagerly as she jumped to her feet and gave a nod in return. She hadn’t spoken much with the warrior, but she enjoyed the company of all of the warriors in the camp. “How are you? Are you up to anything fun today?” She walked along with Hollyleaf, smiling as she accompanied the warrior on her walk. “Oh! You were recently assigned to mentor Owlpaw! How is that going? Owlpaw already seems to be learning a lot from you.” She smiled up at Hollyleaf.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 23:24

Hollyleaf was a bit startled at the she-cat's excitable gesture, but she nodded back, the smile still kept on her maw. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but not really," She paused, "Unless if casual patrolling excites you," She'd give a small smirk. As they rose and walked together, she simply gave the thought a small nod. A small walk couldn't do any harm. She'd still need to keep an eye out, though. "Owlpaw? Well, every apprentice is capable, though I do see much hope in him," She purred, a bit awkward at the memory of their first training, though. Only she got bitten— but Owlpaw seemed to be glad to have been able to bring back the snakes. It wasn't just every day a new apprentice would bring back not one, but two snakes for the clan. It was an odd thought.

"He's faring well, that's for sure. What about you, Poppypaw? How's your training been?"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptySun 27 Mar 2022 - 1:05

Poppypaw

At the mention of her own training, Poppypaw seemed to light up even brighter, if that was even possible for the excitable apprentice. “Oh, it’s going wonderfully! Perchfall is a great teacher, and I’m lucky to have her.” She smiled as they walked and she felt light on her paws. “I think she believes I’ll be promoted to warrior soon. She likes to think that she’s hard to read, but I think I’ve gotten good at it.”

She looked to Hollyleaf. “Because of the, ah…” She paused. “Our guests, apprentices can’t go to the Moonstone. I don’t think I’ll get to go. Can you tell me what it’s like?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 9:45

"I'm sure you'll do fine as a warrior, Poppypaw. Perchfall is a great mentor," Hollyleaf mewed, nodding to Poppypaw's words. And as they continued with their conversation, the molly had to force herself to not tense in front of the apprentice at the mention of their.. guests. With a slight raise of her chin, Hollyleaf recalled the memory, the words easily sliding off her tongue.

"You'll need to enter the Mothermouth before you finally get to see the stone. It's a dark cave... until the light finally reaches your sight. Picture the moon and its light, but as a large, beautiful stone with sharp, yet somewhat smooth edges," She'd give a short purr, "It's much like how most others would describe it. It's... really a shame you and the other apprentices can't go, Poppypaw. I bet you would've loved it." At that, her whiskers lowered.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Poppies in a Camp [c]   Poppies in a Camp [c] EmptyTue 29 Mar 2022 - 16:23

Poppypaw

Poppypaw smiled as Hollyleaf described the Moonstone ceremonies. It seemed like such a faraway journey and she couldn’t even imagine how beautiful the stone itself was. She wondered if at the Moonstone she would have been able to feel the energy of the moon that Moon had described once. It really was a shame that she wouldn’t be able to go.

Her disappointment was quickly forgotten once she noticed Hollyleaf’s whiskers drooping. While she was disappointed, she didn’t want it to affect any other cats. She moved to Hollyleaf and pressed affectionately to her side. “Maybe I’ll be able to see it again one day,” she offered brightly, keeping her spirits up. “And Moonstone or no, I’ll still be happy to be a warrior for RiverClan.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP