Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:04

It wasn't right. Again WindClan's camp had been occupied by dark forces. First it was the Asylum, then they sheltered Dawnhawk, and now his undead cronies surrounded them on all sides. It was as if the forest itself was cursed to be burdened by darkness. Still, his faith in StarClan remained unshaken. Shrikestorm climbed to the top of Tallrock, looking over the clan. Everywhere he looked, he could see Dark Forest cats, their ugly, scarred pelts visibly melding into one another. It was like one huge mass of cats. It was disgusting. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:07

Even through all of the scary cats she had come to learn about surrounding her, Maplekit still was rather excited. She had reached the age of six moons, and was ready to learn more about the world that was around her. Heeding Shrikestorm's call, she sat politely beneat the Tallrock. Her tail fluttered excitedly, as her gold-tipped fur was groomed and stuck out nicely against the sun that dusted about the moors.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:15

Shrikestorm smiled at the noticeable excitement on Maplekit's face. At least some things could remain normal in the face of what they were going through. He would have to hold onto that as well to stay okay through this. "Maplekit, you have reached the age of six moons. From now until you are ready to become a warrior, you will be known as Maplepaw. Mistysky will be your mentor." He chose carefully to avoid invoking StarClan's name, promising to return to their blessings as soon as the skies cleared again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:17

A ripple of pride erputed through the young molly's pelt as she received her apprentice name. She was now Maplepaw. A smile beamed upon her face, and she gave a respectful nod of her head towards the deputy upon the Tallrock before going to search out her new mentor.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 15:01

Mistysky was feeling a whole load of emotions towards these dark forest cats, although none of them were good. Still, even with the mudbloods (an insult Mistysky gave them, since they are always muddy or bloody) here, life had to go on, and that included ceremonies.

A part of her felt relief as the swarm of kits was becoming apprentices. With these troubling times, it was nice knowing they could learn to defend themselves..

It was even more of a relief when she was called to mentor one of them. Even if she was slightly scared. It had been easy mentoring Scorchtalon without constant threat over their heads. But now training was not the only thing she was responsible for. She had to keep Maplepaw safe as well. And the grass would turn blue before she failed that job. She would take care of the kit if it killed her.

Getting to her paws, she made her way to meet Maplepaw, letting their noses touch. "I am going to make a fine warrior out of you, one these dark forest cats wouldn't dare mess with. How does that sound?"

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Maplekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: