Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Epic YouTube channel for warrior cats series videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

Epic YouTube channel for warrior cats series videos Empty
PostSubject: Epic YouTube channel for warrior cats series videos   Epic YouTube channel for warrior cats series videos EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 21:42

Hey everyone! So I've come across this amazing youtube channel that has been making episodes and full length movies of the Warrior Cats books. They just released their 4th episode of Forest of Secrets, and already have full length movies of both Into  the Wild and Fire and Ice. They also have a series on Ravenpaw's Farewell. 

The channel is called Pinkbunnygirl43,and Im curious to know if anyone else watches them because I think they do amazing on all the videos, and am waiting on the new episodes. 
https://www.youtube.com/c/pinkbunnygirl43
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1

Epic YouTube channel for warrior cats series videos
Page 1 of 1