Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bright Dusk [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 17:26

Though it'd settled down, Duskflight was still mourning for his friend's death. And for once, things became much more.. unexcitable. Those certain unexpected guests were allowed with them back to camp... rather forcefully, though he didn't comment. What happened to Bloodstar was more than just a warning to all the clans— and to all the cats around as well. Murkystar was right. Too much blood had been shed, they couldn't refuse anymore. And for the rest of the days after the event, Duskflight struggled to do his usual duties as efficiently as before— though he could sense that everyone else was, at least a little, too. Even if they didn't show it.

Though the sky was dull, the warrior at least found some comfort in his mate. Ivycreek. She was there for him, and even if she didn't appear as warm to everyone, she was.. to him. Rising to his paws, he'd pad over to the nursery. A certain someone— a kit, seemed to be in front of the den, though. Blinking, the tom would then gently set himself beside the tortoiseshell kit, turning his head over to face them. "Greetings, little one," he mewed, eyes widening for a second at how awful his voice sounded. He hadn't talked as much, perhaps he should've exercised his voice more. With an attempt to make his voice softer, and somewhat less threatening, he continued. "What's keeping you awake?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 21:09

Brightkit looked up at the tom cat in front of her. She felt nervous around the tom, but she straightened and decided to respond to the tom. "I-I'm scared of the dark, and I'm alone.." she mewed, a crack in her voice from trying not to whimper. She looked at the tom, realizing she must've looked like a scared rabbit. She quickly crouched and wiped her face. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I'll get out of your way." she meowed quietly. She stood and moved to the side of the entrance, looking at the tom compassionately. She crouched again and tucked her paws under herself, trying to look less fretful of the darkness to come.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 21:53

Duskflight frowned. 'I'm sorry if I frightened you, I didn't intend for it to be that way," He mewed, softening his tone yet again. As he observed her quickly inching away, the tom would then shake his head. "Don't worry." He'd smile, taking a brief moment to peek inside the nursery. Ivycreek was already asleep, and so were some other kits. He felt best to not interrupt them and lowered his voice. "I'll accompany you then, little one. Don't be afraid."

With a glance to the starless sky, a fear in him, like Murkystar had mentioned in the clan meeting, was provoked. Had StarClan really left us? As much as he disliked believing that idea, the forming dusk remained dull and empty of stars. Ever since the Gathering. A kit shouldn't need to know about his worries, though, and he faced her again. "You didn't disturb me. I'm Duskflight. Tell me, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 21:15

"I'm Brightkit" she mewed. She liked the tom whom's name was Duskflight. He was a kind cat that was showing her kindness and empathy. "Do you know any cats in the nursery?" she asked. She figured that since Duskflight was walking toward the nursery, he must've known a queen inside. She flinched when a clump of snow fell on her face. She quickly swiped it off and giggled with embarrassment. I must've looked like a mouse brain, being a scaredy mouse kit. She was angry at herself, but didn't show it in case she would make Duskflight think she was angry at him. She gave a small smile, looking as if she believed she wasn't as embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 19:32

He smiled back at her, a small laugh coming out as the clump of snow fell onto her. He'd helped her brush it off, though. "Nice to meet you, Brightkit. And... no, unfortunately, other than Ivycreek. She's my mate. She's resting now, though, but she'll be in the nursery for a while," He purred warmly, blinking at the molly. She was asleep. Though, he understood that the queen needed rest. "I can assure you, new members would be coming soon, though," He'd chuckle.

And then, for a moment, he peeked inside the nursery yet again. "Had your mother allowed you out at this time, Brightkit? Shouldn't you be resting, too?"

Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 21:51

She hesitated when she heard Duskflight ask her the question. "I-uh-I don't have a...mother...anymore." Brightkit stuttered. She felt nervous when she spoke about her mother. Brightkit never knew who her mother was, but she always felt alone when she thought of it. She shook her head and looked at the tom again. In a stronger voice, she said "I don't have a mother. I just came out for fresh air, since I felt..well, cramped." She glared into the nursery, wondering what it would be like to have a mother, though she knew she'd never know her real one. She felt sad and alone without any parents, but in the future she'd know she'd try to make friends to be less alone.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptySat 19 Mar 2022 - 17:24

His eyes widened in shock as the she-kit spoke. Then, after a moment, his brows furrowed, and he frowned. Offering some silent comfort to Brightkit, he'd gently pat his tail to her back. "I'm sorry to hear that, Brightkit," He paused, "I'm not sure if this would make you feel better or not, I'm not the best at comforting but.. If there isn't anyone else who could take care of you, I could." The tom offered her another smile, this time comforting, and warm. And despite the green in his eyes— as he smiled, there was something in them hoping she'd accept the offer, too.

"It's alright if you don't, I understand. I can give you some time if you need it."

Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 21:12

Brightkit's eyes widened in astonishment. She felt her fur warm up from ear to tail tip. Brightkit fluffed up her fur and immediately meowed "You really mean that?" She looked up at Duskflight and mewed, "If so, I would love for you to take care of me!" She licked Duskflight's shoulder and purred as she smiled at him. She felt happy, and now, less alone than before.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 3:20

"I'm glad you think so," He grinned back to her, letting out a small sigh in relief. Licking back her forehead, he chuckled, purring warmly. "I'll tell Ivycreek when she wakes up. She's bound to be happier, with another kit by her side. Your future siblings would be glad to have you, and Deerleap as models too, I bet." And despite his various scars, Duskflight was glad the she-kit decided to not pay attention to them— but to him instead. "Now, off you go. Get some rest soon, Brightkit," He'd mew softly, gently nudging her back inside the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 20:22

Brightkit was nudged into the nursery to go to sleep. She found a nest and laid in a tight curl. "Good night Duskflight." she mewed to the tom at the entrance. She was happy that she had a cat to take care of her. She slowly drifted into a comfortable sleep, the real world fading from her senses.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bright Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dusk [c]   A Bright Dusk [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bright Dusk [c]
Page 1 of 1