Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 22:56

Coldstep, now stronger and much bigger than when he first arrived to meet Phantom, padded swiftly and quietly among the undergrowth. Soon, he came across the border. Sitting up in his usual tree, he waited in silence. This was an important time.

Another meeting Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnother meeting Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnother meeting Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnother meeting I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Another meeting 1voydAnother meeting 2gy1qubAnother meeting One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnother meeting StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 6:59

Instead of Phantom, a she-cat appeared, a black one. 'Looking for Phantom?' she said.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 10:23

Coldstep blinked, a growl rising in his throat. His hackles raised and he sprung down. "Yes, I am." He hissed. "Who are you?"

Another meeting Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnother meeting Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnother meeting Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnother meeting I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Another meeting 1voydAnother meeting 2gy1qubAnother meeting One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnother meeting StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:22

Night, looked at the cat. 'I'm his mate, Night. Who are you, may I ask?'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:25

"Coldstep. Phantom was my ally in something. Where is he?" Coldstep growled softly, slowly circling the she-cat, watching her every move.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:27

Night curled her tail around her paws, sitting. 'He is dead. His 'sister' killed him.' She looked down, showing that she misse her mate. 'But I'm not weak, I'm planning to take over the forest, just like he did.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:32

Coldpaw froze, a growl obvious in his throat. A menacing snarl curled his lip and he dug his claws in the tree he had been sitting on. "Embereyes! You fox-hearted coward! You knew he was coming for you, didn't you?" He hissed quietly. "Phantom and I planned to take over Skyclan; starting with getting rid of the threat that is his sister. He failed, as I can see now. He was supposed to try to kill her while she least expected it. However I expected him to wait until the time was right...where I could help him." He huffed, facing Night again. "If you aswell have his same desires, is that maybe the reason you came here?"

ooc: I hope you got permission to play Night as well.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:34

ooc: I think I did... if not, why am I so stupid?

ic:
Night nodded. 'Before he died, he told me what he promised you. I will help you, on the same conditions tat he asked.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:39

Coldstep smirked. "The conditions will remain the same. When do you want to ambush her?" He whispered, coming in more closely(still not in her personal space :D) so no one else could hear them.

ooc: The conditions are he helps murder Ember and then she would help him with Raincloud. But he's not going to try to kill Raincloud until he is eligible to become deputy.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:42

ooc: I know. :D

ic:
Night perked her ears. 'I know.' Night nodded, 'My plan, was when after she had her 'kits', but sooner, would be alright.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:44

Coldstep thought for a moment. "True, since she'll be much weaker after she has her kits. But what will we do with the kits? And how would I get her out of the nursery?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:48

Night nodded, 'We can let them live, I know where a hole is, that no one in the nursery will ever find. I will take her out there, then bring her into the clearing, at night, of coarse. I'll wake you then to finish her off.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:50

ooc: Ember, pesonallly, I think you shouldn't die anytime soon, and live to an elder like Hawky. :)

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunnypaw on Fri 15 Jun 2012 - 6:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:51

ooc: get out of here Sunny. But, she doesn't WANT TO.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 12:53

ooc: -_- I just just suggesting. Jeez, no need to be that rude.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting   Another meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Another meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next