Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sweetkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

sweetkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:04

Leaping up onto Highrock, Minnowfin surveyed the crowd. It was time for another kit's apprentice ceremony. How many had he done in the past few days? It felt like he was in a loop. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting." The words were so familiar that they rolled off his tongue with ease.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 19:06

Mottlerose found her spot beneath the highrock, her gaze turned towards the silvery tom. She saw the confidence and ease that now set in his frame as he found his spot, the repetition of the numerous ceremonies the last few days clearly having helped.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 1:00

Reedpaw sat down with his tail curled around his paws. he gave the nursery an expecting look. hopefully his brother wouldn't take so long.

Blixer

Characters : Sweetpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 8:30

Sweetkit trotted out of the nursery- excited. He sat next to Reedpaw, grinning. "Are you excited? I'm so excited.... Are you nervous?" Sweetkit mewled, "Do you think my mentor will like me? I know I'll like them..." Sweetkit frowned. "Will they like me?" He lays his head on his paws, now nervous.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 4:49

Reedpaw grinned at his brother. "Of course they'll love you! I wonder who you'll get? Maybe you'll get Orangeheart or Copperheart! Or maybe even Mintpool!" he purred reassuringly.

Blixer

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 11:16

Sweetkit looked happy again. "really?! I hope I get someone nice... I can't wait for it to start! I'm so excited!!"
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 0:08

It was time to continue. "Sweetkit," he called, a gentle smile resting on his maw. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. I will be your mentor and will pass down all I know to you." Leaping off the boulder, he landed sturdily on four paws and approached the newly named apprentice to touch noses. "We'll begin training tomorrow." he mewed, meeting the apprentice's gaze.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 4:36

“Sweetpaw! Sweetpaw!" Reedpaw cheered his brother's new name, though he glanced nervously at Minnowfin. the tom already had starclan knows how many apprentices, and he was a deputy, yet it was only a few moons ago that they were sharing the same den! was he able to cope with all the new responsibilities? "Make sure he eats," he whispered to Sweetpaw.

Blixer

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 7:12

Sweetpaw jumped to his feet, bouncing excitedly "you!! My mentor!! I'm so luckyy!!!" Sweetpaw squealed. He looks at his brother, grinning, "I will! I will!" he nuzzled Reedpaw, trying to not bounce around too much, and turned to his new mentor again, smiling
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 5:28

Reedpaw nodded. good. at least his brother would take care of Minnowfin.

PostSubject: Re: sweetkit's apprentice ceremony   sweetkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

sweetkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: