Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting game open

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Octane

Octane

Characters : Tigerkit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 12

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 9:26

Tigerkit woke up from his nap and stretched his paws out and yawns. After adjusting his eyes to the light he looked around the den. He got up and started to groom himself. I wonder if anyone wants to play with me. He thought

Last edited by Octane on Thu 3 Mar 2022 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
rosamary

rosamary

Characters : Wrenpaw [W], Mosskit [M], Ivysun [I]
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice [W], TC Kit [M], Dark Forest NPC [I]
Number of posts : 40

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 19:22

Wrenkit was bored, and sleepy. She’d barely done anything that day. Wrenkit currently sat silently in the nursery while she pawed at a mossball that she had found earlier. She needed something to do. Her eyes scanned the nursery. Maybe there was someone she could start a game with, or talk to? Either one would be fine at this point. Her dark amber eyes landed on another kit who seemed to be grooming themself. She abandoned the mossball and walked over to the other kit.

”Hello,” She said, ”I’m Wrenkit.” She didn’t know this kit. Though, Wrenkit didn’t know most of the clan. ”What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Octane

Octane

Taurus Horse

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 9:08

Tigerkit straighten his self and dips his head in acknowledgment. ”My name is Tigerkit! What’s yours?” His eyes brighten in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 22:30

🌲【Forestpaw】🌲

Padding into the nursery with a decently sized mouse in his jaws, actively finishing his tasks. Amber eyes scanned the den to spot its current inhabitants. A wave of nostalgia rose up into his chest but he pushed it down. He himself had slept in this den not too long ago. Now, as an apprentice, he resided in the aptly named "apprentice's den". Despite his feelings for this den, he enjoyed sleeping in the apprentice's den more. He didn't have the best memories related to the nursery and he was trying to put it all behind him.

Shaking away from his thoughts, the gray-and-white tom spotted two of the younger kits speaking with one another. He wasn't sure what they were talking about but they sure seemed excited. The young tom purred at the sight—the kits were rather cute. He peeked down at the prey he had brought and in a few moments decided on giving this to them. He felt like they'd appreciate it.

Walking over to the two, the young tom greeted them with a small wave of his tail. He gently placed down the mouse he brought and smiled at the two. "Hello there. I brought something for you guys to share," he meowed, sliding over the prey. "My name's Forestpaw. I became an apprentice just a few days ago. What are your names?" He sat down, tail wrapping neatly around his paws.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel

Number of posts : 20

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 11:51

Noticing the hubbub from afar, Dimkit slinked to the group of kits gathered at one end. Hearing them introducing themselves, he declared "I'm dimkit". One of the cats was a bit bigger than the rest. He then turned to the smaller kittens; he hadn't met them before. He sat facing them, and wrapped his tail around his paws, subconsciously imitating the older cat. "Pleased to meet you all", he meowed, having grown accustomed to the scent  of the cats around him. His gaze fell on the mouse before the kits, and he quizzically looked at his denmates.
Back to top Go down
rosamary

rosamary

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 14:53

Wrenkit started to giggle. Maybe Tigerkit hadn’t noticed that she had already said her name? ”Um, I-“ Wrenkit stopped after she decided that she shouldn’t bring it up, and noticed that another cat was approaching them.

The cat introduced himself as Forestpaw, a newly named apprentice. Wrenkit glanced at the gray and white tom and said, ”Hi Forestpaw. My name is Wrenkit.” She paused while she looked at the fresh-kill on the ground, ”Thank you for the mouse.”

Yet another cat approached the growing group. This kit was a tom called Dimkit, which Wrenkit thought was a weird name. She didn’t express her thoughts aloud, however. The fawn she-kit gave a small smile to the group before she added, ”I’m Wrenkit.”
Back to top Go down
ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel

Number of posts : 20

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 16:26

Dimkit was thoroughly amused by the she-kit's indecisive stuttering and laughing; she clearly had more on her mind than she was willing to say!

He met her gaze, searching for clues in her expression.
Back to top Go down
Octane

Octane

Taurus Horse

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 7:49

Tigerkit realizes what he does and his fur flames up from embarrassment thankful that the young she-cat didn’t mention it, He looked at the apprentice and his embarrassment got washed away and he sat up and his eyes shone. “Wow! Your an apprentice?”

He nods to Dimkit and smiles.
Back to top Go down
rosamary

rosamary

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 20:16

Wrenkit sat, her dark amber eyes darted from cat to cat before they landed on Forestpaw. ”What is it like? Bring an apprentice?” She inquired, curious. Though he was a new apprentice, he had to know some things about being one, right? Wrenkit had many more questions, such as how chores were, or what he liked to learn about the most, but she held those in.
Back to top Go down
Octane

Octane

Taurus Horse

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 9:16

Tigerkit shifted his paws and he focused his dark amber eyes on the young she cat kit. Still feeling a bit embarrassed. ”You and me have the same eye color!”
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 3:19

🌲【Forestpaw】🌲

He was a bit overwhelmed by the young kits at first but relaxed once he realized that they were just a bit excitable and curious. He huffed but gave them all a warm smile. "Oh! Nice to meet you all," he purred. He then turned to face Wrenkit. "W-Well, since I'm a new apprentice, I haven't gotten to experience much. The only thing so far has been my mentor, Ratrunner, teaching me the basics of how to hunt. I'm not too great at it yet but I'm getting there. O-Oh! I've also been given daily chores as well. T-They aren't as boring as they may seem. I use them as opportunities to get to know my clanmates more. They've even shared their meals and stories with me sometimes!" He grinned. "Even if they are repetitive, they help you grow and learn to be a great future warrior. Makes us responsible and gives us a chance to show our leader and our mentors how hardworking we are. If we wanna be warriors quicker, we gotta prove it. Prove that you're willing to do anything for the clan, even the smallest of tasks. It'll all be worth it."

The young apprentice cleared his throat, a sheepish expression making its way onto his face—kind of normal for him to feel this way, to be honest. He hadn't realized that he had begun to ramble and hastily put an end to it. He breathed in and then out before shooting the kits a smile. "U-Um, well, do any of you want to know anything specific? L-Like what kinds of chores you'll be given or what I've learned with hunting so far? R-Remember that you will all be taught differently by different mentors so your future as an apprentice may be a bit different b-but in the end, we'll all learn the basics."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Octane

Octane

Taurus Horse

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 9:20

Tigerkit puffed up his chest. “Can you teach us? Like some hunting skills?” He crouched down in a hunting position but not quite perfect since his tag swings back and forth in excitement. “Like this?”
Back to top Go down
rosamary

rosamary

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 16:24

The she-kit didn’t exactly know how to answer Tigerkit. She’d never paid attention to eye color before. Should she have? Wrenkit gave the other kit a small smile and nod in response.

Then Forestpaw started to talk, and Wrenkit listened attentively to him. She took in everything the apprentice said. Wrenkit noticed that every once in a while, Forestpaw stuttered while speaking. Was the apprentice nervous about talking to the three kits? She was about to ask a question, and then Tigerkit spoke. Her gaze went over to the tom, and Wrenkit watched him crouch down into a hunting position.

"I’d like to know, too." Wrenkit attempted to calm her excited self. The fawn-furred kit sat while she spoke, "I mean, I’ve tried to play-hunt with bugs, but I doubt I’ve been using the right form or whatever its called." The last part Wrenkit had spoken fast, but the she-kit didn’t notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting game open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting game open   Hunting game open Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting game open
Page 1 of 1