Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Impressions [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

First Impressions [C] Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 6:22

Curiosity took hold of her paws once again, bringing her outside the warm nursery. Comfreykit had a goal in mind. Today she would find the leader of Thunderclan! Her tail swished left to right with excitement and determination. The powerful cat who took care of everyone in Thunderclan and protected them? She just had to meet him! From what her curious kit ears had heard within the queen's talk, his name was Stoatstar. She wasn't sure what he looked like, but imagined a nice, friendly tom with huge muscles that could crush any enemy! And with a small giggle she then set off on her noble quest.

The first thing she noticed when wandering around the camp was the towering, regal boulder. "Huge!" she gasped. Comfreykit of course sprinted to it, figuring important rock equals important cat right? She explored around the stone, searching every crevice for Stoatstar. No leader-looking cats around, but she did find something interesting in the back of the boulder. It seemed to be a den opening, but she couldn't see inside. The entrance was guarded by what Comfreykit could only describe as hanging moss. She bravely sniffed the unknown plant, of course unable to recognize the smell. "Okay, so not moss..." she whispered to herself. The she-kit swiped at it with tiny black paws. Pleased with the way it swung she continued to bat the lichen. Soon she was caught up in playful joy, easily forgetting the highly important task at hand.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 7:57

There was only one time in his life that Stoatstar considered his own physical size, and it was when standing next to a kit. The sensation of being larger than another cat was a fleeting thing, rare to a tom with such a small stature, but he never mulled over such things and abandoned thinking of them longe before. However, it occurred to him now, as he peered at the dancing lichen towards the mouth of the den. For a moment, the leader simply observed, finding himself to be mildly amused at the antics of a kit. They were far cuter when not nipping at his heels.

The leader rose to his paws and padded with light steps towards the front of the den. Just before Comfreykit could get in another swipe, Stoatstar's head lifted the curtain and he started down at the little she-kit. He blinked once, allowing her a moment to collect her bearings. Lichen perched behind his neck but it hardly bothered him. Stoatstar was far from a stern creature but the idea of messing around with a kit was very appealing, and so he kept his tone neutral as he spoke, "What are you up to, kit? I don't remember calling you here for a meeting, unless I forgot. But I'd have to know your name for that, wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 8:47

Confusion sat on her face when the lichen moved on their own accord. She looked up to where her plaything had been pulled away, a light squeak jumping out her. Seeing the big cat standing in the entrance, the kit soon realized she had let herself be distracted for too long. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to disturb you. I was looking for Stoatstar, and I found your den instead. My name is Comfreykit," she mewed confidently. Maybe this tom would tell her a story!

But then the black she-kit took a second to think, Calling for a meeting.. Oh! Is this.. This is the leaders den! She looked closer at the brown and white cat with big, amber eyes. Her tail began to swing back and forth again. "Wait.. you're him aren't you! Wow. The leader of Thunderclan? What you do is amazing! Is it hard to protect a whole clan?" She could hardly swallow her excitement, this was the leader, and she was a kit after all.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 20:48

"Looking for Stoatstar? Well, perhaps we can find him together then." He'd planned on seeing how long he could keep up the illusion but it seemed that the kit was quick witted and had already figured him out. With a feigned defeated sigh, the leader settled back on his haunches with the lichen still draping across his shoulders. Right in the entrance of the den, he sat with a flickering tail tip hidden from view. Immediately, there came enthusiastic questions. Stoatstar's ears flickered slightly. It was strange to see a kit so mystified with his position. At one point, he'd seen it as an honor too, this far away and glorious thing. But as he had drawn closer, the little tom had begun to see it for the ugly and condemning thing that it was.

"Yeah, you got me, I'm Stoatstar. I don't protect a whole clan the warriors do that. You want to be a warrior someday, Comfreykit?"
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 21:26

She sat down and swiveled her ears directly to the leader's words. "Yes! Yes I really want to! Being a Thunderclan warrior is the best thing! I get to be brave and fierce and protect everyone I know! What could be better Stoatstar?" she mewed with pure excitement and wonder. Comfreykit took a liking to this tom already, even though she had only known him for only a few minutes. She hoped to know him more, so she continued questioning the great leader.

"What do you like to do when you aren't doing your leader duties? Besides sleep and stuff. I like to play with my brothers and sisters! They want to be brave warriors too, although I think some have greater ambitions. Did you ever dream of being the leader when you were a kit, or did you want to be something else?"

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 21:19

"See? It won't be me defending the clan, it will be you. We should put you out front for guard duty sometime, hm? Get good practice in." It was a joke, all in good humor, but the tom failed to consider that a kit might not pick up on such things. Stoatstar fought the urge to shrug and nodded slightly, "Nothing better, for sure." The words were mild. Although he had a clear duty and devotion to his clan, overly invested in many cases, often he dreamed of a simplistic life. Kits saw warriorhood in a glorified light; he saw the death and suffering they fought against every day. Someday she would know.

"That sounds nice." He meowed with a flick of his ear and he meant it too. The ignorance of kithood was truly a wonderful thing. Stoatstar paused with a slightly puzzled look across his maw, "What do I do? Not much outside of my duties these days. I used to hunt snakes and still do sometimes. I guess that's it. And, no, I never really thought about being leader before. Plenty of other things to think about." For a tom who talked a lot, he seemed wholly unprepared to be bombarded by the many questions of the kit. He wondered if this would sate her curiosity or only egg her on further. Perhaps it would be nice to entertain a kit with all the knowledge in his head for a moment - it would indulge them both, if she still seemed interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions [C]   First Impressions [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions [C]
Page 1 of 1